Cuisinart DFP-14BCN Reviews

Cuisinart DFP-14BCN

Great helper in the kitchen

Nov 30, 2010

Pros:Very versatile
Powerful
Easy to clean
Large capacity

Cons:Sharp blades can cut you

The Bottom Line: I would highly recommend this Cuisinart processor to family and friends. It can do so many tasks in the kitchen and it helps save time. I use it every day.

I love my Custom 14 Cuisinart food processor with the large 14-cup bowl. This compact unit chops, minces, shreds, grates, slices, blends, purees, emulsifies, mixes and kneads--all with great efficiency and speed. Large feed tube accommodates large pieces of fruits and vegetables. Machine includes:
1. Motor base with on lever and off/pulse lever
7. Serrated slicing disc
8. Shredding disc
9. Plastic stem to fit both discs
10. Plastic spatula
I use my food processor for so many tasks in the kitchen from chopping fruits and vegetables, shredding cheese, making pie dough, to kneading bread dough. Other uses include: pureeing fruits and cooked vegetables, chopping herbs and garlic, chopping or pureeing meet, poultry, or fish, chopping nuts or making nut butters, beating egg whites or whipping cream, making crumbs or crumb crusts, making pastry, quick breads, or cakes. The processor can also make matchsticks julienne strips, french-cut green beans, slice cooked meats and poultry, or slice and shred cheese. It is easy to clean the unit with warm soapy water being careful of sharp blades. The lid has a safety locking mechanism so unit can't be turned on until lid is locked in place.  You should store blades away from children and handle with care because they are very sharp. This processor has a 720 watt motor that is so powerful to use but is also quite. I use it every day and absolutely love it.

Slice and dice to create a perfect meal for weeknights or weekend celebrations with the Cuisinart DFP-14BC. You can shred and slice large quantities o...