Fujifilm FinePix F700 Zoom 6.2 MP Digital Camera - Silver Reviews

Fujifilm FinePix F700 Zoom 6.2 MP Digital Camera - Silver

Was good, now not so sure!

Jun 20, 2005
  • User Rating: OK

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:great quality in the picture

Cons:not worth the price, not worth the hassle

The Bottom Line: I would recommend the camera just not the company! Great clarity on the pics. I paid too much for the camera to go bad so early, five months only

Bought this camera in October of 2004, in March of 2005 the lens went bad (all by itself, mind you) and I sent it to a photo shop that was contracted with Fuji. April I heard nothing so I phoned the shop. They could only tell me that the piece my camera needed was back ordered and they have no date on when it will be in because it is being shipped from out of the country.

I have called several times and still not able to get an idea of when I will get my camera. A supervisor offered me a replacement camera which is the f450, I'm thankful but not even in the same class as mine nor the amount of money I spent. I was told to call back when I decided if I wanted it.I don't but how about giving me an upgrade, that is good business.

Called customer service again to advise them I am not interested, no one called back, called again, got Denise who was rude and said I had to wait for the part, I said I already know that, why can't they send me another new camera, she said they don't have any and what bothered me mostly was the rudeness.

It's June, almost the end of the month and I still have no camera. Missing precious moments. Buy another camera?

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Fujifilm FinePix F550EXR 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera with Fujinon 15x Super Wide Angle Zoom Lens and GPS Geo-Tagging Funct

Fujifilm FinePix S8200 16 MP 40 X ZOOM Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Black)

. The S8200 bridge camera features something for everyone. Highly regarded for their high precision FUJINON lenses, simplicity and compact design, the...
BuyDig.com

Beach Camera.com

Fujifilm - FinePix JZ250 16MP Digital Camera, 1/2.3 CCD Sensor, 3.0 LCD, 8x Optical Zoom

Fujifilm FinePix JZ250 16MP Digital Camera, 1/2.3 CCD Sensor, 3.0 LCD, 8x Optical Zoom, Optical Image Stabilization, HD Movie 720p Function, Black
Adorama

Fujifilm FinePix S2800HD 14 MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD

Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR Digital Camera

Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR Digital Camera

Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR Digital Camera NP-W126 Li-Ion Battery Pack BC-W126 Battery Charger Shoulder Strap USB Cable Lens Hood Lens Cap and Lens Cap C...
FumFie

Fujifilm FinePix XF-1 12MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom - Black

Fujifilm FinePix XF-1 12MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom - Black

Find digital cameras at Target.com! Fujifilm finepix xf-1 12mp digital camera with 4x optical zoom - black

Fujifilm FinePix XS-1 12MP, 26X Zoom Digital Camera

Fujifilm FinePix XS-1 12MP, 26X Zoom Digital Camera

Take your photography far and wide with the 12 megapixel FinePix XS-1 digital camera. The 24mm wide-angle lens is optimized for amazing detail all the...
QVC

Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR 16MP Black Digital Camera Bundle

Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR 16MP Black Digital Camera Bundle

The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR digital camera features EXR auto, advanced filters, dynamic range mode, intelligent hybrid AF, pro focus mode with face d...