Hamilton Beach 33550 5-Quart Slow Cooker Reviews

Hamilton Beach 33550 5-Quart Slow Cooker

I am happy with mine!

Dec 7, 2007

Pros:attractive, modern, safe, clean, quality

Cons:Small

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this to anyone who is just learning how to use a slow cooker!

I bought this because I had never owned a slow cooker before and I didn't want to spend a lot on my first one. I was very pleased with the quality of the insert and the lid. This slow cooker is very high quality for the money, it cooks well, I have never burned anything in it and the temps are very good.

I have left my slow cooker going all day while I wasn't home and I was pleased with how safe this is. I have used it to cook everything from cheesecake, cider to chicken enchilada. This has been such an important part of my kitchen for the past year. I never knew how handy a slow cooker was, and this one is great. The cooker is such a high quality and its so easy to use. I was really lost as to how to use one of these, it was simple and it was foolproof pretty much.

There isn't much that I dislike about my slow cooker. I suppose next time I will buy a larger one so I can make more with it. I am a little limited right now because this is slightly small. I am pleased!

SLOW COOKER HAMILTON BEACH MODEL 33550 FACTORY SEALED NEW GREAT SALE PRICE 5 quart slow cooker is dishwasher safe stoneware and lid. Keep warm setting...

Hamilton Beach 5 Quart Slow Cooker 33550 Replacement Crock Pot Insert Liner