Hamilton Beach 43254 Coffee Maker Reviews

Hamilton Beach 43254 Coffee Maker

Fair Coffee Pot

Dec 9, 2009

Pros:Looks great, good value for the money, good features, brews nice hot coffee.

Cons:Taller than most units.
Cheap parts on the lid.

The Bottom Line: This is a fairly good coffee pot, and is a good value for the money.

We purchased this coffee maker about 9 months ago.  It looks great (stainless look with black accents) and is easy to use; however, there are some issues with this unit.

Appearance-
Looks great (looks more expensive than it is)

Features-
This unit has a timer to set your unit to brew coffee the night before and automatically begin brewing at your specified time.  Nice clock display.

Functionality-
One issue with this unit is to note that it is taller than most coffee makers I have looked at.  We didn't think much of it, as we have ample space between our countertop and upper cabinets.  Unfortunately, we did not have enough space to allow for us to poor water in the unit while it is under the upper cabinets.  The unit has to be pulled out on the counter when you want to use it.  Other than that, the unit functions fine.

Operation-
The unit is a bit noisy when brewing.  It makes loud "popping" noises when transferring the water into the pot to be brewed.  This is louder than other models that we have used in the past.

Additional notes-
The lid on the coffee pot (carafe) broke after 3 uses.  We never replaced it, as it still functions, but we can no longer open the lid without it falling off.

Wake up to a freshly brewed cup of great-tasting coffee from the Hamilton Beach 43254 coffee maker. The clock/timer feature of this Hamilton Beach 12 ...

Hamilton Beach 43254R Ensemble 12 Cup Coffeemaker Coffee Pot Black All Items Are BRAND NEW In ORIGINAL BOX! Hamilton Beach 43254R Ensemble 12 Cup Coff...