Hamilton Beach HealthSmart 67900 350 Watts Juicer Reviews

Hamilton Beach HealthSmart 67900 350 Watts Juicer

Rather impressed

Jun 23, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Inexpensive, good juice, decent quantity, easy to clean

Cons:strainer not warranteed, might have to rejuice some "wet" pulp, feed hole small

My first experience with my very own juicer. A friend has a high tech (and expensive) juicer that makes remarkably great tasting juice.I decided I would try this entry level juicer, and I was impressed with both the quality and the quantity of juice extracted from various fruits and vegetables. I made a juice with various fruits, most soft, some with thicker pulp, and it was very good, but a little thick (I would recommend against using too much bananas or similar, as it doesn't juice well). The vegetable juices were amazing. Carrot juice was unbelievable.
Cleanup was easy, a few plastic parts to clean and a quick wipe of of the juicer itself. I paid $40 (canadian) at Zellers. Concerned that the stainless steel strainer has no warranty, but everything else has 1 year.
Quality is very good, quantity is good also, although I found that some of the pulp remains "wet" (maybe 30% of the pulp), but I just re-run that wet pulp through the blender to get the extra juice.

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Hamilton Beach 2 Speed Juice Extractor $52.60 $70.95...