Hamilton Beach HealthSmart 67900 350 Watts Juicer Reviews

Hamilton Beach HealthSmart 67900 350 Watts Juicer

Great Inexpensive Juicer! Hope to get great skin & bones out of this juicer!!! :-)

Jul 29, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Compact for apt kitchen & very easy assembly/clean! Not too many pieces! !

Cons:More stable juice catcher don't know what others mean about easy to **attach**?

Easy to assemble & clean! Need some time to chop items to fit. I bought at K-Mart $42.00 but on the way out they promoted SUNDAY special of 10% off anything **BOO** that would have paid for one-year warranty which confuses me. KMart cashier wanted me to BUY the additional??? Went to market on the way home!! Took out of box, rinsed, put together and made 2 cups of juice!
I got it because I bake and was getting the carrot/apple/orange pulp from a friend in exchange for my GREAT carrot bread!!
Carrot juice stains!!! Wipe mouth while drinking! Don't splash anywhere!! AND WASH YOUR PIECES RIGHT AWAY!!
I love it & it was affordable. I didn't want to spend $100 on other hyped juicers!
Thank you Hamilton Beach!!

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Hamilton Beach 2 Speed Juice Extractor $52.60 $70.95...