HP iPAQ rx3115 Reviews

HP iPAQ rx3115

IPAQ RX 3115 Review

Aug 3, 2005

Pros:Wireless Internet, Can watch MPEG movies, great screen, useful applications included with purchase

Cons:Wireless connectivity to the internet might take some adjustments to the settings, No Camera

The Bottom Line: Highly recommended. Easy to use, functional applications

I just purchased this IPAQ RX 3115, previously I had an IPAQ 1910. I absolutely love this PDA. I wanted to upgrade mainly so that I could connect to the internet and also watch MPEG movies, this IPAQ does both. The Wirless connectivity had a few challenges, but I went to the support forums on HP and was able to get connected.

Programs open up quickly, the screen stays true to IPAQ's reputation as one of the best, synching is a breeze. And although surfing the web on my IPAQ is a little awkward due to the size of the screen, it is still very functional and I no longer have to carry my laptop on every business trip just to check email.

The software includes Pocket TV PRO which allows you to watch movies that have been converted or ripped to MPEG format, great for airplane trips. And I also like the fact that it can charge through the USB synch cable when connected to your computer, My IPAQ 1910 requires the adapter to be plugged in to charge the battery.

The only thing I wish it had was a camera....but I can live without that....or maybe upgrade to the IPAQ 4715

Amount Paid (US$): $200
Recommended for: Beginners - Simple and Easy to Use

Hewlett Packard 269809-021 Compaq Ipaq Pocket Pc H3970 - Handheld Windows

Hewlett Packard 269809-021 Compaq Ipaq Pocket Pc H3970 - Handheld Windows

Hewlett Packard 269809-021 Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC H3970 - Handheld - Windows Mobile 2002 - 3.8 color TFT ( 240 x 320 ) - Bluetooth Optimized Intel X-Sc...