Issey Miyake L'EAU D'ISSEY 3.4oz Men's Eau de Toilette Reviews

Issey Miyake L'EAU D'ISSEY 3.4oz Men's Eau de Toilette

Issey Miyake need I say more?

Mar 13, 2004

Pros:A fresh scent with warm, woody undertones.

Cons:None noted.

The Bottom Line: You are tough and adventuresome and seek out what's new, then Issey Miyake should be on your dresser.

In the world of fashion their are certain names that say a lot. If this name is new to you, this might be the time to update your cologne collection. A change in personal fragrance is a good way to modernize and alter your style and look. Sometimes you’ve got to be willing to spend a few extra dollars for a top-notch fragrance. So put away the Brute, and take a look at this. Issey Miyake is a cologne released a little over 10 years ago capturing an audience who initially struggled saying the name. Fortunately, once on the body it quickly gained notoriety as one of the most romantic colognes on the market. It hard to imagine such a slender looking bottle could pack the type of wonderful wallop this cologne does, the idealistic scent exhibits an aroma designed to last a lifetime. I’ve worn Issey Miyake for year and prefer the convenient easy to use 4.2 oz spray.

Issey Miyake fresh yet warm, woody yet spicy scent is not a cologne for the faint of heart. It is an extremely popular fragrance that carries its own presence based upon the person who is wearing it smelling different on every person. My brother has it and his girlfriend swears we are wearing two different colognes. Fortunately, she likes the way it smells on both of us. Ultimately she reports that this scent makes us smell clean and fresh. My wife says this a perfect fragrance that she enjoys smelling on me.

To the fashion conscious man the name Issey Miyake roles off the tongue almost as good as the cologne smells. It is reported that Miyake studied fashion in Paris, France with a goal of blending the East and West. He has created and captured the perfect blend with this cologne. Some of the most fashionable ingredients in the cologne industry help make up this sophisticated fragrance. The top notes of the cologne consist of juniper, bergamot and lavender. Juniper is an evergreen similar to lavender both from the same family imparting their own unique spicy smell mixed with the tangy ripe orangey bergamot. The heart notes are coriander, sage, nutmeg, saffron and freesia creating a harmonious mixture. The dry down notes reminiscent of forest depths consist of moss, cedar and sandalwood. I really like the cedar, which is commonly mixed with juniper in men’s cologne providing the woody tenacious undertone as all of the scents create a beautiful impression.

Once sprayed on the skin, only one singe chord is created, as the cologne develops its character quickly creates a provocative odor that will define a man regardless of his age. The aroma is warm, pungent yet sweet. I can wear this anywhere and I get the same dazzling results. A little goes a long way with this cologne, as one squirt to the chest can last all day. If you want to make a statement and break the rules, Issey Miyake demands you give it a try. Comparing Issey Miyake to other colognes will probably be difficult, the only similar fragrance I’ve actually smelled is Versace in terms of its earthy smell, but its important to remember everyone’s body chemistry is different and comparisons usually vary.

The geography of Issey Miyake is an itinerary of the exotic as this cologne creates a real itinerary with its wearer. The inimitable 4.2 oz Eau de toilette spray bottle is sleek and slim reminiscent of a model walking down the catwalk capturing the essence of its creator. The stylish bottle only enhances the appeal and marketability of this cologne. When you wear Issey Miyake, you are definetly going places.

L'eau D'Issey Intense By Issey Miyake 3.3/3.4oz. Edt Spray Tester For Men New Brand: Issey Miyake Fragrance Name: L'eau D'Issey Intense Size: 3.4 Fl.o...