Kodak EASYSHARE CX7300 3.2 MP Digital Camera - Silver (With Easyshare Printer Dock) Reviews

Kodak Easy Share CX7300 digitial camera

Nov 23, 2008

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Very EASY to use and very Easy to SHARE.

Cons:Pictures could be sharper.

The Bottom Line: If you want a simple easy to use camera this is it, especially for digital camera beginners. It may not be for advanced users.

This is an affordable digital camera.  I am a gadget phobe and detest having to learn the various increments play_w2("I0092600") of new, difficult gadgets; however this one is "Easy".  I guess that's why they named it Easy Share.  It was also easy to share the photos.  The camera is an attractive silver metal and fairly durable. It looks as new as when I purchased it about 3 years ago. It is larger than the newer ones.  (I am not sure how future ones can get smaller than a credit card.)  It has 4 settings; off, close-up, distance, & movie.  It also has menu , review, & delete settings and it has a built-in automatic flash.  It is really easy to delete a single photo or all the photos. I can review my photos on the camera screen and then delete the ones I don't like. To "Share" photos; I plug-in a cord from my computer tower to my camera and the photos automatically download into my computer.  I use Google's Picasa Photo system on my computer.  I tried Kodak's system and greatly prefer Picasa's for its many features. I can delete photos there too. This camera was so easy that I never read the instruction booklet.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Fool-Proof for Absolute Beginners

Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 12.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (New Model)

Capture the ambience in dimly lit situations with the 12 MP BSI (back side illumination) CMOS sensor and high ISO,Zoom in fast, close, and wide with t...
Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Product Details 14 megapixels for high-quality pictures 5x optical zoom 3 in. bright LCD One-button upload to e-mail, Kodak Gallery, YouTube, Facebook...
Kodak EasyShare C1530 14 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches ; 6.4 ounces Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Shipping: Currently, item can be ...

Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
Kodak EasyShare M522 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - Red

Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue

Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue

Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue - Show the world you rock. The Kodak EasyShare Mini Camera is barely the size of a credit card but wit...
CD24 PINK 12MP 2.4 LCD-