Kodak EASYSHARE CX7300 3.2 MP Digital Camera - Silver (With Easyshare Printer Dock) Reviews

Kodak Easy Share CX7300 digitial camera

Nov 23, 2008

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Very EASY to use and very Easy to SHARE.

Cons:Pictures could be sharper.

The Bottom Line: If you want a simple easy to use camera this is it, especially for digital camera beginners. It may not be for advanced users.

This is an affordable digital camera.  I am a gadget phobe and detest having to learn the various increments play_w2("I0092600") of new, difficult gadgets; however this one is "Easy".  I guess that's why they named it Easy Share.  It was also easy to share the photos.  The camera is an attractive silver metal and fairly durable. It looks as new as when I purchased it about 3 years ago. It is larger than the newer ones.  (I am not sure how future ones can get smaller than a credit card.)  It has 4 settings; off, close-up, distance, & movie.  It also has menu , review, & delete settings and it has a built-in automatic flash.  It is really easy to delete a single photo or all the photos. I can review my photos on the camera screen and then delete the ones I don't like. To "Share" photos; I plug-in a cord from my computer tower to my camera and the photos automatically download into my computer.  I use Google's Picasa Photo system on my computer.  I tried Kodak's system and greatly prefer Picasa's for its many features. I can delete photos there too. This camera was so easy that I never read the instruction booklet.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Fool-Proof for Absolute Beginners

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak EasyShare M552 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - BlueGray

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - (Refurbished)!

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - One Touch Sharing!

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Online Merchandise Live Support Search: Contact Us Why Shop With Us? Store Categories Our Newsletter Add Us To favorite seller 100%Satisfaction Hassle...

Kodak Easyshare M1063 10.3 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
Kodak EasyShare C1530 14 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

Features: 14 megapixels and 3X optical zoom for high-quality pictures Simple photo sharing to your favorite social networking sites, e-mail address, o...

Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches ; 6.4 ounces Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Shipping: Currently, item can be ...