Kodak EASYSHARE CX7300 3.2 MP Digital Camera - Silver (With Easyshare Printer Dock) Reviews

Kodak Easy Share CX7300 digitial camera

Nov 23, 2008

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Very EASY to use and very Easy to SHARE.

Cons:Pictures could be sharper.

The Bottom Line: If you want a simple easy to use camera this is it, especially for digital camera beginners. It may not be for advanced users.

This is an affordable digital camera.  I am a gadget phobe and detest having to learn the various increments play_w2("I0092600") of new, difficult gadgets; however this one is "Easy".  I guess that's why they named it Easy Share.  It was also easy to share the photos.  The camera is an attractive silver metal and fairly durable. It looks as new as when I purchased it about 3 years ago. It is larger than the newer ones.  (I am not sure how future ones can get smaller than a credit card.)  It has 4 settings; off, close-up, distance, & movie.  It also has menu , review, & delete settings and it has a built-in automatic flash.  It is really easy to delete a single photo or all the photos. I can review my photos on the camera screen and then delete the ones I don't like. To "Share" photos; I plug-in a cord from my computer tower to my camera and the photos automatically download into my computer.  I use Google's Picasa Photo system on my computer.  I tried Kodak's system and greatly prefer Picasa's for its many features. I can delete photos there too. This camera was so easy that I never read the instruction booklet.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Fool-Proof for Absolute Beginners

Kodak CX7300 3.2 MP Digital Camera

Kodak CX7300 3.2 MP Digital Camera

Capture a smile and so much more. With the Kodak EasyShare CX7300 digital camera, great pictures are just a click away. Its always ready to shoot, and...

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom (Black) 8GB Package 1

Package Contents:1- Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black w/ All Supplied Accessories1- 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Car...
Kodak EasyShare M23 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)

ESYSHR M23 BLACK DIG CAM AMER - Most orders ship in 3 to 4 business days.
Kodak Easyshare C143 12 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)

Looking for a camera that makes sharing your pictures as simple as 1, 2, 3? Then youll love the Kodak EasyShare C143 Digital Camera. The C143 is a 12 ...
Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - (Refurbished)!

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - One Touch Sharing!
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

SaharIcommerce Store Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera w/5x Digital Zoom-Red Quality Photo CHECK OUT OUR BEST SELLERS FOR THIS CHRISTMAS Squa...

Kodak Easyshare M530 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Wide Angle Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Red)

The Kodak EasyShare M530 digital camera features a unique stylish slim body with a 12MP 3x wide optical zoom and a 2.7 LCD. This smart camera has Smar...

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Color: Silver Built-in Flash Image Stabilization Video Capability Minimum RAM: 1024 Mac Compatible Color: Silver From the Manufacturer Zoom in on life...