Kolcraft Wrangler Fierce Standard Single Seat Stroller Reviews

Kolcraft Wrangler Fierce Standard Single Seat Stroller

The kids and I love this stroller!

Dec 6, 2004

Pros:Lightweight, compact, comfortable for both parent and child

Cons:Wish there was more storage

The Bottom Line: If your kids are old enough to sit up, this is a great stroller for twins or kids close in age.

I have been through several double seat strollers of various configuration and quality. I've had both side-by-side and front to back. When the babies got older and heavier I desperately needed something lighter, easier to store, and easier to maneuver. This Jeep twin stroller provided all those things and I got the pre-assembled floor model for only $60. I believe it retails for $80 normally.

The kids are both between 25 and 30 pounds. Even so, I am able to push the stroller around corners and with one hand if need be! I think the addition of extra wheels makes this a possibility. The handles have a nice foam covering which saves my hands from stress. The seats are padded and recline just enough to keep the kids comfy if they fall asleep. I like the cupholders. You just don't see those in light strollers.

It's reasonably easy to fold, except that the canopies get in the way ever so slightly. The good news is that it folds small and will fit in just about any car trunk. It fits through doorways just barely.

I've had this stroller for six months and it feels like it will last awhile. This is the least expensive double stroller I've owned but it is by far and away my favorite.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller Fire Red

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller Fire Red

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller Fire Red - Travel light with this Kolcraft stroller that was designed for the mobility. The Kolcraft Cloud Pl...
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller - Red

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller - Red

Find baby strollers at Target.com! Kolcraft cloud plus lightweight stroller - red