Kolcraft Wrangler Fierce Standard Single Seat Stroller Reviews

Kolcraft Wrangler Fierce Standard Single Seat Stroller

Way to go Kolcraft!

Feb 12, 2006

Pros:Light, Storage, Multi-postion sunshade, PINK

Cons:Hard plastic wheels. No toy bar.

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend. This is the XLT model of umbrella strollers as opposed to the base model.

I bought this stroller a week ago and am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I wanted a stroller that had "girl" written all over it. I also wanted it for daily walks with my 6 month old daughter and the occasional trip to the mall to window shop. I couldn't believe when I ran across this pink darling for only 34.99 and shipping. I admit I was skeptical buying it sight unseen but I bit the bullet and decided to give this one a try.

This stroller is lightweight and can be closed with one hand and a foot. The seat sits upright and reclines. I love that it can be cleaned by wiping over it with a damp cloth. The cargo bags on each side are great for small items such as keys, a wallet, a spare pacifier etc. The dual movement sun shade is retractable and can move down across the baby's face if one is walking into the sun or is being wind blown. It's a perfect small stroller for walks in the neighborhood or quick trips to the mall. The price of this item is low and the quality/value has greatly exceeded the price in my opinion. I'd have paid 50.00 or more for this stroller.

There isn't anything I hate about this product. The only thing that is a little inconvenient is there is no bar across the front to hang toys and keep baby entertained. I bought a toy that wraps around the frame next to baby and also used a link to attach another toy to the other side. Problem solved. The wheels are made of hard plastic similar to a child's riding toy. I would have preferred rubber ones for possibly a more durable feel but for this price, if it lasts a year it will have paid for itself at least twice.

This is not a shopping stroller as it has no basket underneath and would likely tip over if anything heavy were draped over the handles. This isn't an issue for me as I don't particularly like to shop but for someone who uses their stroller as a shopping buggy too, this is not even close. I also wouldn't recommend it for trips to amusement parks or outings that would require your baby to sit for long periods at a time.

This product is an umbrella stroller and does it's job well. If fast food employees were this good no one would ever complain about being given the wrong order at the window again!

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Kolcraft Lite Sport Lightweight Stroller With Adjustable Canopy (blaze)

Kolcraft Lite Sport Lightweight Stroller With Adjustable Canopy (blaze)

Kolcraft Lite Sport Lightweight Stroller PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Color : Blaze The Kolcraft Lite Sport stroller is perfect for when you need something lig...

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller - Red

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller - Red

Find baby strollers at Target.com! Kolcraft cloud plus lightweight stroller - red

Kolcraft Lite Sport Lightweight Stroller Blaze Free Shipping

Kolcraft Lite Sport Lightweight Stroller Blaze Free Shipping

Item is Brand New ! - FREE Direct Shipping to your Home ! This is a very High Quality popular stroller ! You can ensure that your kid will be riding i...