Kolcraft Express Rider Standard Stroller

Great Stroller

Jul 7, 2006 (Updated Jul 7, 2006)

Pros:Very Smooth, Great Maneuverability. EXCELLENT price. Great reclining back seat...

Cons:Only holds one carseat- notgreat if you have twins. One handed closure is difficult.

The Bottom Line: Great Price, Great Product!

I purchased this stroller from Kmart (where I was not allowed to test it- but I could take it back if it didn't suit me). I was very surprised at how smooth it rode on sloped grass, sidewalk and regular road, it was very easy to lift up and down on curbs. My 17 month old son loved it too, the back seat reclined back to the perfect angle for him to lay back but still be able to look around, and the built in tray held his drink right in reach. My Graco Snugride car seat fit very well also.

Before this stroller I was planning on purchasing a Graco Duo Glide because I couldn't find any other strollers that held car seats for newborns, but after testing both out I am definitely glad that I chose this stroller, it folds down flatter- maneuvers easier, and is a great price.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A DOUBLE STROLLER for a toddler and newborn.

Pros: Very Smooth, Great Maneuverability. EXCELLENT price. Great reclining back seat. Large basket with bottle holders. Holds many different types of car seats. Both seats have trays. Extra Thick Seat Pads. 3 Point Harnesses. Stadium Seating.
Cons: Only holds one carseat- not great if you have twins. One handed closure is difficult.

Age Range of Child: Other

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller Fire Red

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller Fire Red

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller Fire Red - Travel light with this Kolcraft stroller that was designed for the mobility. The Kolcraft Cloud Pl...
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller - Red

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller - Red

Find baby strollers at Target.com! Kolcraft cloud plus lightweight stroller - red

Mutsy 4rider Light Stroller Team Navy Free Shipping

Mutsy 4rider Light Stroller Team Navy Free Shipping

This navy blue Mutsy stroller is efficient, and it is a solid choice for getting you and your toddler comfortably to your destination. Grandparents a...