-11%
Krups FDE3 Sandwich Maker Reviews

Krups FDE3 Sandwich Maker

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Free Shipping Quill.com

I absolutely love my Krup's panini press!

Oct 8, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Heavy, sturdy, well-built. A snap to clean and love the safety latch lid.

Cons:It's a favorite for gift giving, but sometimes tough to find in stock.

I actually decided to get the Krups press after watching "Good Eats with Alton Brown" on the Food Network. In the episode, he strolls through a cooking store showing various panini presses, then decides on the Krups. He talks about its simplicity, and how he likes the swivel lid that allows for breads of varying thicknesses. He follows up by cooking some great panini's afterwards.

I have to agree with Alton! From roasted turkey breast panini's to delicious reubans, this panini grill rocks!

The press is really well made (heavy!) and I like that the lid locks when it's time to put it away. It's also a breeze to clean.

I'm a Food Network junkie - and if you've ever watched the program "Everyday Italian with Giada De Laurentiis", she also gives high praise (and uses on her show) the Krups panini press.

I'd also give kudos to Krups for keeping the price very reasonable on this press.

Product Details Grills burgers, chicken, fish, steaks, and Italian-style sandwiches Nonstick top and bottom grilling plates for food release, easy cle...
KRUPS FDE312-75 Universal Grill and Panini Maker with Nonstick Cooking Plates, Silver