Linksys WGA54G (745883584918) VGC Accessory Reviews

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Linksys Tech support

Sep 25, 2005
Rated Show

Pros:not much of any that can come to my mind

Cons:TOTALLY lacking and obverse

Where: from India/Pakistan
Expertise: obviously reading from a poor manual and only tier 1 exists..they get hostile when you ask for a tier 2 or higher opinion.
Communication: How can it be worse than poor: Try Linksys tech support and you will experience the answer to that
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE - I am a 25 year sr.systems engr that COULD NOT believe the Sh**ty response I got from these people much less the "if it works when its connected to you router (yes..a hardwire cat 5 RJ45 connection) then this Wireless adapter HAS to be working correctly...NOT.

Again, cisco would do itself a favor and drop the 3world support that this gives and provide a more intelligent, communicative response for the people that invest (RE: BUY) their products.

please feel free to respond to my addy of : rammgoda@hotmail.com for the unbelievable experience that these jerks provide (or dont).

Brand new, factory sealed Linksys Wireless-G Game Adapter. Lag free internet gaming without wires.Was a gift that was never used or opened. Save a lot...