Meco 4101 Charcoal Grill Reviews

Free Shipping Home Depot

Great charcoal grill...

Sep 15, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Effective, consistent, adjustable grilling, easy to use & clean, reliable, small, light, inexpensive, efficient.

Cons:Models with less features inferior, only good 3-4 years of heavy use, hard to find.

I have been charcoal grilling for over forty years, and this is the grill I use 90% of the time. Big pluses - adjustable charcoal height, effective adjustable vent, easy to clean, handy folding table, inexpensive, reliable, light weight.
I use two disposable aluminum foil sandwich wrappers (from Smart&Final) on the bottom of the charcoal burner pan - very easy to clean and lengthens life of charcoal pan. I start the fire with a chimney starter and starter fluid - and I stack a couple of empty coffee cans, both ends removed, to accelerate draft - in less than 15 minutes the coals are ready. I have two grills if I need more grill area, & I am thinking about getting a third one.
This is a clear example of simple but effective design. If you are serious about good grilling, ease of use and not so much about style - this is the one for use.

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The original Americana 4100 Series Swinger Grills represent the Best of the Best in backyard charcoal grilling. T...
Home Depot

Meco Charcoal BBQ Grill With Fold Down Right Side Table - Black - 4101. 4101.0.111. Cart Mounted Charcoal Grills. Charcoal grills from Meco are for Ou...