-18%

Meco 4101 Charcoal Grill

Great charcoal grill...

Sep 15, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Effective, consistent, adjustable grilling, easy to use & clean, reliable, small, light, inexpensive, efficient.

Cons:Models with less features inferior, only good 3-4 years of heavy use, hard to find.

I have been charcoal grilling for over forty years, and this is the grill I use 90% of the time. Big pluses - adjustable charcoal height, effective adjustable vent, easy to clean, handy folding table, inexpensive, reliable, light weight.
I use two disposable aluminum foil sandwich wrappers (from Smart&Final) on the bottom of the charcoal burner pan - very easy to clean and lengthens life of charcoal pan. I start the fire with a chimney starter and starter fluid - and I stack a couple of empty coffee cans, both ends removed, to accelerate draft - in less than 15 minutes the coals are ready. I have two grills if I need more grill area, & I am thinking about getting a third one.
This is a clear example of simple but effective design. If you are serious about good grilling, ease of use and not so much about style - this is the one for use.

Meco Charcoal BBQ Grill With Fold Down Right Side Table - Black - 4101. 4101.0.111. Cart Mounted Charcoal Grills. Charcoal grills from Meco are for Ou...
Aussie Charcoal Grills By Meco - 4101 Charcoal BBQ Grill With Fold Down Right Side Table - Black. 4101.0.111. Cart Mounted Charcoal Grills. Charcoal A...