Worked great for about a year .... the quit~
Aug 20, 2008 (Updated Aug 20, 2008)
a Show Review
by the Epinions community
Pros:It looks great and makes good coffee
I really wanted to like this coffee maker. It looks great and makes good coffee - those are the only pros.
Recommend this product?
There are several cons.....
1) Lid doesn't pour the coffee well - it spills every where.
2) You have to line up the lid arrows correctly before brewing or the coffee will spill out everywhere while brewing and make a royal mess.
3) You have to physically detach the water holder which can be difficult for some people.
4) The coffee maker shuts off and doesn't keep it warm for more than an hour.
5) After about a year of use - the water sensor went out. I would fill it up for 8 cups and it would brew about 2 cups then stop. I would have to hit "brew" at least 4 more times until it would brew the whole pot.
6) Coffee is not hot enough.
Read more product reviews on Mr. Coffee TFTX85 8 Cups Coffee Maker
Write a Review
Share this product review with your friends