Oster 3186 150 Watts Juicer Reviews

Oster 3186 150 Watts Juicer

Fast, quiet & elegant.

Oct 8, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Fast, smooth, quiet, small profile, looks good, works great.

Cons:Only one size reamer included, no pulp control.

I received this as a gift. Just the day before,I had purchased a Black & Decker Handy Juicer HJ30 for $10.67 @ Walmart. As I hadn't yet used the B&D, I had the perfect opportunity to conduct a dry run comparison, and keep the better product.

I will be returning the Black & Decker!

The Oster is:

~ faster, considerably higher RPM's

~ smooth & quiet, the B&D is loud & clunky sounding

~ the strainer has smaller openings, good since neither has adjustable pulp control

~ the reamer is more appropriately shaped for limes, lemons & small oranges, the B&D's larger reamer may (?) be better for grapefruits & large oranges

~ more stylish, with looks reminiscent of a thermal coffee carafe, the B&D standard functionality

Both units have the exact same features & number of parts. I don't know how much it costs, but the Oster is a great little juicer. I used it for 8 limes, 4 lemons & 4 oranges and it worked splendidly.

Amount Paid (US$): don''t know

Oster Citrus Electric Juicer
White Automatic Citrus Juicer
Product Details: Oster 3186 Juice-n-Serve 27-Ounce Automatic Citrus Juicer, White Get the most juice from citrus fruits with this automatic juicer. Th...

Oster 27 oz. Citrus Juicer by Jarden Consumer Solutions On-Trend-Design - perfect for counter to table use. Reverse action motor for better juice extr...
Get the most juice from your oranges with this reverse action motor citrus juicer. Dont like pulp? Dont worry! A pulp and seed separator ensures you g...
White Automatic Citrus Juicer