Panasonic ES8092 Cordless Men's Electric Shaver Reviews

Panasonic ES8092 Cordless Men's Electric Shaver

Clean Quiet Shave

May 25, 2004 (Updated May 25, 2004)

• Battery Life:
  • Effectiveness:

Pros:Quiet, close shave, light weight.

Cons:None I can see yet.

The Bottom Line: Panasonic pulled this one off nice. Great razor for the cost.

After deciding to give up my older Panasonic to the shaver gods, I was so impressed with it for so many years, I decided to give my business back to Panasonic.

I did however look at the new Braun models in all fairness and came to an impasse where I had to look a little harder at both to solidly feel good about my choice.

The Braun had many great options and reviews, and both looked like they would be a good purchase. But the 2 things that sold me the ES 8092NC were the quality of shave and durability of my older Panasonic, and the fact that Braun foils and blades needed to be changed more frequently and at a higher cost.

So I picked a brand new one up on EBAY shipped to my house for $114.00 dollars. The package arrived in a couple days and came with a razor, charger,a personal groomer, and a soft case.

The looks are nice right off, with a neat futuristic style and light weight design. Definitely not as heavy as my older razors.

It has 3 blades versus 2, and from reading the manual, go in 2 different directions instead of just side to side as the old one did.

It has a locking function so you can lock out the flex head, or set it to a hard or easy flex setting. My guess is this would be for a very easy to hard beard.

I let it charge overnight, and set it to the "turbo" mode under running water and soap prior to use to make sure it was clean.

Then I figured since my face was not used to it, I would use light shaving cream the first try.

The razor is so quiet, much quieter than any I have heard prior. In fact, that coupled with it being so light I had some difficulty understanding it could do the job. You know men....bulk and strength means it will work, right?

Well, this lightweight ran around and cut so nicely that I can easily say that with cream it shaves as close as a razor. And that is no exaggeration. Feeling my face back and forth, it was as smooth as it could get.

Now, it did not do it on the first pass, but even with a razor I have to run it once, twice, thrice to get a completely smooth cut.

The beauty is, I did not have to stress about razor cuts. I was impressed. Panasonic did it again! When you thought they had it all with the older model ( which by the way, STILL works after 10 years), they added some nice upgrades.

Lighter weight, very clean shave, quiet, and looks nice. It has a nice battery meter built right on the unit that shows battery strength from 20% to 100% in increments of 20.

To date, I have gotten 4 shaves and it has not dropped to 60 yet. I assume the next few shaves would run it down to 20% however. But it is still longer lasting than my older razors.

I am happy with this unit, and only time will tell if Panasonic made it as sturdy as the older razor. If it breaks within the first 5 years I will definitely write Panasonic and let them know I had to go back to my 10 year old because their newer one failed my expectations!

Noise Level: Almost noiseless

Panasonic Es-rt51 Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

Panasonic Es-rt51 Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

*For A Limited Time* Receive Free Shipping on all products. Please note that Free Shipping has a delivery window of upto 11 Business Days. Ebay may es...

Panasonic Es-rf31-s Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

Panasonic Es-rf31-s Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

Panasonic Es-lt41-k Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver - Wet/dry

Panasonic Es-lt41-k Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver - Wet/dry

Panasonic Es8228s Nanotech Vortex Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

Panasonic Es8228s Nanotech Vortex Cordless Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

Panasonic NanoTech VorTex ES8228S Wet/Dry Shaver: You are bidding on a brand new, never opened item and in original retail package Not a refurbished o...

Panasonic ES-LA63-S Cordless Men's Wet/ Dry Shaver with Pop-Up Trimmer

Panasonic ES-LA63-S Cordless Men's Wet/ Dry Shaver with Pop-Up Trimmer

Featuring four 30-degree Nanotech blades with the Arc Foil for a large cutting surface and uniform one-pass shaving, this shaver by Panasonic provides...
Panasonic ES-RF31-S Men's 4-Blade (Arc 4) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver w/ Nanotech

Features: Finishing Foil - A specially shaped finishing foil captures and cuts even the most stubborn beards. Fast, Linear Motor Drive Slit Foil -...
Beach Camera.com

BuyDig.com

Panasonic Es-la63-s Cordless Rechargeable 4-blade Wet/dry Electric Shaver ✔new✔

Panasonic Es-la63-s Cordless Rechargeable 4-blade Wet/dry Electric Shaver ✔new✔

Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc 4 Mens Electric Shaver w/ Dual Motor and Multi-Flex Pivoting Head Wet/Dry Pop-Up Trimmer Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver Shaves We...