Polk Monitor 70 Main / Stereo Speakers Reviews

Apr 6, 2008

• Flatness:
  • Imaging:
  • Overall Sound:

Pros:Great sound

Cons:Very expensive

The Bottom Line: If you have the money and you are looking for life speaker this are the one

Experience: I have a pair of this speaker for almost two years. I was looking for some of the high-end speaker to create my own surround system. A friend told me about this speaker about the sound and the quality. I have them as a lateral speaker and they do the job just right. Not only that the detail of every sound (movie or music) is outstanding.
Why I bough this speaker: mainly after speaking with my friend who is into music and knows a lot about speaker and doing a little research. For the quality of the sound in the reviews, the brand and the usage that I needed for, make it for a perfect mach.
Why I love it: it is really impressive the size and how it looks. All my friends when the go to my room the first thing they see are the speaker. The sound is just outstanding, the details of each instrument is just great. The level of volume you can push into without breaking the quality of the sound and the brand: Polk is been doing speaker for so many years.
What I hate: nothing! Well, yes, there is the weigh, but it is only when I have to move of place… it is also another prove of the quality

The Polk Monitor 70 275 W speaker will redefine the way you think about high-quality compact audio equipment with its state-of-the-art technologies. W...