-67%

Sangean RCR-1 Clock Radio

Excellent Atomic Clock

Mar 7, 2005

• Sound:

Pros:Aesthetically pleasing, intuitive operation, atomic clock, great sounding radio

Cons:Only the manual

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this to family and friends. It is an excellent clock/radio

I bought this clock two days ago. The manual is a lacking some important things but fortunately if you are even slightly electronically adept, you will have no problem.

The clock is very aesthetically pleasing. The clock has bot a digital read out and analog one. The analog makes it quickly readable in the middle of the night even with the backlight turned very low. There is a button on the front panel of the clock to toggle between two lighting intensities...bright and dim. The dim light can be adjusted on the bottom of the clock from non existent to almost as bright as the bright position. The button on the front responds to the dim position set on the underside thus allowing you to easily toggle between both.

This is an atomic clock so the time and date are set automatically. I have heard of this taking a few hours to days to set. So, I simply manually set mine. Then when it checks and gets the signal, it will keep you on time, perfectly.

It has a humane waking system where-by the radio or buzzer sounds very low in the beginning and gradually increases in volume. This is a great feature as it does not jar you out of bed. In addition, the tranquil blue backlighting of the clock turns to orange simulating the sun, I guess, during the alarm waking function...another cool feature!

The radio automatically sets all stations (up to 7 AM and 7 FM) on the preset buttons when you first plug the radio in. You can of course manually set these.

I saw this clock at the Fairmount Scottsdale Princess when I stayed there and had to have one.

I have been very pleased so far and would recommend it to anyone.

Sonic Electronix - New eBay Template Product SKU: 73793 ID: rcr10-pink The X-Factor when Shopping Electronics Our Store Contact Us About Us Returns Pa...

Sangean America RCR-10 BLACK Black AM/FM-RDS Atomic Clock Radio With iPodŽ Dock Large LCD display with adjustable dimmer Bass and treble control 5 mem...
search PN Sangean RCR-10 Desktop Clock Radio - 8 W RMS - Stereo - Apple Dock Interface - 2 x Alarm - AM, FM NEW ITEM FREE SHIPPING Processing packing ...