Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 120.9 GB,Internal,7200 RPM,3.5" (ST3120026AS) Hard Drive Reviews

Free Shipping Server Supply
Free Shipping Server Supply

Lots of Room for the Cash!

Dec 27, 2003
Rated Show

Pros:Fast Drive, super quite, CD-Rom for installation

Cons:Notta.

If your looking for a great Hard Drive for backing up music or video the Seagate Barracuda is what your looking for. I bought mine new from a seller from e-bay. I was looking to backup various mp3 audio and was running out of room in a hurry. This was a good choice for me as well as anyone else, installs with ease via IDE cable and the install cd which is provided from Seagate. Never installed a hard drive? They give you a step by step instruction manual thats pretty well moron proof. It's super quiet, fast ( 7200 RPM and 8mb of cache and a seek time of 8.5ms adv ). It's a great drive, I know that theres no regrets here.

SEAGATE - BARRACUDA 120GB 7200 RPM SATA HARD DISK DRIVE. 8MB BUFFER SATA 3.5 INCH LOW PROFILE (1.0 INCH) (ST3120026AS). . IN STOCK.
Server Supply
SEAGATE - BARRACUDA 120GB 7200 RPM SATA HARD DISK DRIVE. 8MB BUFFER SATA 3.5 INCH LOW PROFILE (1.0 INCH) (ST3120026AS). DELL OEM. . IN STOCK.
Server Supply