Bose 201 Series V Main / Stereo Speakers Reviews

Bose 201 Series V Main / Stereo Speakers

Free Shipping Adorama
Free Shipping Crutchfield

Fishy business - Vontastic

Oct 8, 2007 (Updated Oct 8, 2007)

Pros:none

Cons:Bad service, expensive equipment

The Bottom Line: read my message

About 4 months ago I received a phone call from a Chinese girl asking me to use the IP phone service from Vontastic. She told me that I could try the service for a month and could call in the have it cancelled at any time.

I received a package from Vontastic in about 2 weeks. At that time I decided not to use the service after consulting with a couple of friends, and I sent the box to sender without opening it.

A couple of months ago, I saw several charges made to my credit card from Vontastic. I called the number that the Chinese girl left me. She was not there any more and her roommate hung the phone on me. I was furious at how I could be charged to a service and that I never activated/installed. I called my credit card company to dispute all charges also and asked them to help me deal with the merchandizer to have all issue resolved.

Today I received a phone call from the company asking me to write down what happened to me in detail. And she also helped me to close my account. And she charge me $99 to close the account.

The funny thing is that I did not know my account # and phone number until I received the cancellation email.

Not sure whether this is different from highway robbery IMHO.

Bose 201 Series V Direct/Reflecting Speaker System, Black The Bose 201 Series V Direct/Reflecting Speaker System speakers are designed to work with a ...
Adorama

New Bose 201 Direct/Reflecting Speaker System - Black align=baseline src=http://www.frontrowelectronics.com/fri/bose_badge.gif Click for Verification...
High-Sensitivity 2 Stereo Targeting Tweeter/ Spatial Dispersion Speaker Lens/ High-Excursion 6-1/2 Woofer/ Automatic Protection Circuitry/ Priced Pe...
Abt Electronics
Cable, Main / Stereo, 2-Way, Subwoofer Power: 10 Watt
speaker system bookshelf speakers,Direct Reflecting technology,Stereo Targeting tweeter
Crutchfield