Summit CP171SS 12 cu. ft. Commercial Refrigerator Reviews

Epinions Product Rating: OK

DO NOT BUY FROM SUMMIT!

Jun 26, 2008
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:I would have liked to know the pros.

Cons:IT ARRIVED DAMAGED THREE TIMES!

The Bottom Line: Never buy a summit. They arrive damaged and the company treats you poorly.

I would have loved to own this appliance. We ordered this appliance first from www.thebeveragefactory.com. We received TWO DAMAGED refrigerators. We could not accept either one of them because they had holes right through the packaging into the refrigerators themselves. The Beverage Factory then REFUSED TO SEND US ANOTHER ONE!

WE then ordered the refrigerator from www.rainbowappliance.com. AGAIN IT ARRIVED DAMAGED! It looked like a forklift had run into the back of it.

The packaging from both companies was the same and there were two different shipping companies used by the two companies. I believe the damage is occurring at the manufacturing plant in NYC. WE WERE THEN TOLD THAT SUMMIT REFUSES TO SEND US ANY MORE APPLIANCES!

I cannot begin to explain how exasperated I am by this situation. Instead of trying to find out why we received three damaged refrigerators, instead of falling over themselves apologizing to us (customers who sincerely want to own their product) they BLACKLISTED US. I cannot tell you how frustrated and angry I am by this treatment.

Do NOT order from Summit. If this is how they handle this type of situation, I cannot imagine that their customer service would be very good if the appliance actually needed repairs.

This is no way to treat customers, it is no way to run a business, and we certainly won't ever think about purchasing a Summit ever again. Nor will any of our friends. Nor will any of you readers if you are sane. It is true when marketers say that an unhappy customer tells EVERYONE about how unhappy they are.

Summit Appliance Commercial 13 cu. ft. Glass Door All-Refrigerator in White SCR1300

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. SUMMIT's commercially approved beverage merchandisers are designed for durable service, convenient use, and att...

Summit CP133 9.5 cu. ft. 2 Door Refrigerator Freezer with Cycle Defrost CP133

Summit CP133 9.5 cu. ft. 2 Door Refrigerator Freezer with Cycle Defrost CP133

SUMMIT's thinline series of refrigeratorfreezers feature quality, efficiency, and value in slim twodoor models. The CP133 is ideally sized at just und...
HomeClick

Summit Commercial SCR1300 24 Freestanding Beverage Center 13.0 cu. ft. Capacity, White

Summit CP171W 12.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator in White with Cycle Defrost CP171W

Deluxe from the inside out,SUMMIT CP171 series of refrigerators with bottom freezers use innovative technology for energy efficient cooling in a conve...

Summit Appliance 6 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator in White CT70

Summit Appliance 6 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator in White CT70

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Solid construction meets great value in SUMMIT's perfectly sized CT70 refrigerator-freezer. This compact unit c...

Summit Ffar10locker 10 Cu.ft Medical Refrigerator W/ 9 Locking Compartments

Summit Ffar10locker 10 Cu.ft Medical Refrigerator W/ 9 Locking Compartments

KEVCOHOLDINGS IS PROUD TO BE AUTHORIZED DEALERS OF SUMMIT APPLIANCES . BUY FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE!Summit FFAR10LOCKER 10 Cu.ft Medical Refrigerator W/ ...
Summit Appliance 5.1 cu. ft. Black Refrigerator/Freezer - CT66BDPL

Summit Appliance 5.1 cu. ft. Black Refrigerator/Freezer - CT66BDPL

Shop for Compact from Hayneedle.com! The Summit Appliance 5.1 cubic feet. Black Refrigerator/Freezer separately cools a freezer and fresh food section...
Hayneedle

Summit Appliance Refrigerator. Commercial 11.0 cu. ft. Glass Door All-Refrigerator in White SCR1150

Home Depot

Summit CP35R 2.9 cu. ft. 2 Door Refrigerator Freezer with Cycle Defrost and Zero Degree Freezer CP35R

SUMMIT CP35 puts the most advanced energy efficient refrigeratorfreezer technology into an ENERGY STAR listed twodoor compact unit with a uniquely thi...