Wahl 7367-500 Rechargeable  Men's Electric Shaver Reviews

Wahl 7367-500 Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver

8 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Very Good

A pretty good electric shaver - Wahl 4000

Jan 6, 2004 (Updated Jan 6, 2004)
Rated Show

• Battery Life:
  • Effectiveness:

Pros:Shaving closeness, charging stand, warranty.

Cons:Travel case.

I received a Wahl 4000 (Paul Harvey) shaver for Christmas and thought I would give the following update. It gives a very close (the closest I’ve ever gotten using an electric shaver) and comfortable shave using the “close” screen that came with it, it also came with screens marked “very close” and “sensitive” which I have not tried nor do I see a need to try…battery life is pretty good, about 10 shaves on a full charge…trimmer performance is average although the trimmer ergonomics are very good, I was expecting better since this company’s core business is trimmers, not shavers though…build quality is adequate with a 2 year warranty…shaver ergonomics are ok…it comes with a nice charging stand that holds your shaver and keeps is charged as needed, you can also mount the charging stand on the wall if you prefer…it’s designed to run both cord and cordless as needed…replacement screens and cutters are priced reasonably but I’ve only seen them available at Sears and via mail order…the travel pouch it comes with is skimpy…also included a free trimmer that worked well...overall though a thumbs up for this shaver.

Noise Level: Average

Great price! Buy with confidence! This auction is for a brand new, factory sealed Wahl 7367-500 Custom Shave System Multi-Head Shaver with Bonus Perso...