Weber-Stephen Products Baby Q Propane Grill Reviews

Weber-Stephen Products Baby Q Propane Grill

Free Shipping Newegg.com

small package big results

Jul 20, 2007

Pros:cooks fast, easy to use, high quality

Cons:hinge needs to be stronger

The Bottom Line: This is a grill we look forward to using and always performs great. If it ever dies out we will be buying another

We have had our Baby Q for over 3 years now. It has been the best BBQ that we have bought. We had origionally purchased it with the intention of using it on our boat but when our large home BBQ burnt the controls off of the front we started using it at home.

Compared to our old BBQ this one works great. The cast iron grill does an excellent job and cooks just the way we want it too. We cook food much faster then we could before and it uses very little propane. A 20lb tank lasts and lasts with it. We used to have a spare tank with the old grill but we keep a small cylinder that slides in the new grills holder instead now.

Our old BBQ stand became the new one with the addition of a couple of 2 x 4s added to the top to set the new baby q on. It works great and we still have a work surface on either side of the grill and a place to keep the tank. We just took off the old casting and gave it a new coat of paint. We looked at the grill stand from weber and decided that this was a better way to go and far more sturdy.

The igniter is still working after all of this time and that is fairly impressive as most do not.

Our only complaints with this grill are that it only has one burner(we have to cook a little different because of that) and it is pretty short(no more chicken on a beer can for us). Other then that we love it and have bought one for a family member as a gift.

We have seen them broken before where the hinge meets on the back of the unit so caution will need to be taken in that respect.

Overall this is a great small grill and does just what a couple needs without being the great big grill everyone seems to have these days. We have entertained with it and most people are impressed with what it can do.

Description 8500 BTU/hour input Weber Q cookbook High-quality regulator The Weber Q 100 is small, lightweight and packs plenty of power for tailgating...
Newegg.com