Weber-Stephen Products Q 220 Propane Grill Reviews

Weber-Stephen Products Q 220 Propane Grill

Weber Q in Australia

Oct 18, 2007 (Updated Oct 18, 2007)
Rated Show

Pros:Quality construction, kettle taste without the hassles and lengthy wait, takes up less room.

Cons:Expensive (but you get what you pay for), smaller cook area (but twice as fast).

Australians love our barbeques, but the enormous 4 burner types generally available are both inefficient and short-lived. Kettles produce the best flavour by far, but charcoal is a real pain for most families.

Enter the Weber Q200.

This wonderful LPG machine (propane in the US) provides highly efficient and tasty cooking thanks to its enclosed lid. Its cast aluminium construction makes it a dream to clean and the stainless steel burner ring will probably outlive me. I find the cooking area slightly small for a crowd but ample for a family (cooking takes about half the regular time by my estimation, so doing 2 batches is no detriment at all).

Although it works out just a little more expensive than a 4 burner with hood and wok attachment, the warranty is longer and there's no need to replace rusty diffusers, volcanic rocks, or sundry other parts.

All-in-all, Weber has a winner on its hands with this one.

WEBER Q300 SILVER GAS GRILL *393 sq. in. of cooking area with 2 piece porcelain- enameled cast iron cooking grate *21700 BTU *Includes Q stationary ca...
BRAND NEW - NOT REFURBISHED - FACTORY SEALED PROPANE GAS GRILL WITH STATIONARY CART WEBER Q300 (426001) INCLUDES FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY ! Weber Q...