Yamaha NS-555 Main / Stereo Speakers Reviews

Yamaha NS-555 Main / Stereo Speakers

Free Shipping Adorama

$2000 sound at budget price?

Mar 27, 2004
Rated Show

• Flatness:
  • Imaging:
  • Overall Sound:

Pros:Very musical, Very good looking and rich deep base!

Cons:So cheap that audiophiles may look past a great system!

And I do mean budget price. These are some of the best speakers I have ever heard...at any price! Clean,sultry and beefy. Whether it's surround sound DVD's or two channel stereo or even 5.1 music, the NS-555's are just absolutely wonderful speakers. It is really hard to believe that Yamaha or anyone else can produce such a great loudspeaker system that's internally wired with Monster Cable,ready for both bi-wiring and banana plugs,three-way/four drivers and enclosed in one of the most strikingly beautiful cabinets ever. Set up was a breeze. I recommend turning the speaker upside down on a carpeted area to install the nice stands that are also included. These are solidly well built speakers so don't expect to snatch these babies around. They weigh just under fifty pounds each. I have found nothing to say negative about these speakers. I still can't believe how good they sound for so little money!!!

Amount Paid (US$): 299.00pair

Yamaha NS555 NS 555 NS 555 Dual 61/2 61 / 2 6 1 / 2 3way 3 way 3 way 250 Watt Floor Standing Speaker System, Magnetic Shielding, New Grill Design Ya...
Adorama

Yamaha NS-555 3-Way Bass Reflex Tower Speaker (Each)