Unbiased Reviews by Real People
I'll be brief with my review and I will not go through the technical details. This review is solely based on my personal tests.
1. Use the Bi-Wiring feature to increase clarity on mid and high response.
2. I compensated the lack of bass with two Yamaha 250 watt subwoofer. One on each side (L&R main).
3. Definitely a steal for the price.
4. Awesome for home theater application. In Yamaha's website this is clearly defined as a home theater speaker anyway.
5. OK to moderate for music application. The addition of two Yamaha subs increased the overall body of the music.
To sum it up. Grab it while you can. This baby is an excellent home theater speaker.
Amount Paid (US$): 180