Chick-fil-A

Best service around that's what I love about Chick-fil-A.

May 29, 2012

Pros:In most shopping malls.  First class service with a smile.

Cons:Closed on Sundays.

The Bottom Line: Chick-fil-A offer good quality chicken, seasoned well, and other great food.  Their counter staff take care of you will a smile, and nothing it too much trouble for them.

After reading some reviews on Epinions, I realized that in all the years Len and I have eaten in Chick-fil-A I haven't written a review about this chain.  We have eaten in Mall locations locally, in Tampa, and St. Petersburg.  The stand alone ones in Kissimmee, California, and North Carolina.

Whenever Len and I visit a mall, and we are hungry, we either go to Subway, or Chcik-fil-A.  We find both of these chains to have good quality food.

Our most recent visit was Monday, at Gulf View Square Mall.  It was lunchtime, and I wanted a Starbucks coffee, so suggested Len go over to the Food Court, and get a table.

We had eaten at Chick-fil-A at this location a couple of weeks ago.  When I got my receipt, I had one that stated if I did a survey, I would get a code for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich.  Of course I did it, and wanted to save $3.19 on my sandwich.

I went up to the counter, and was greeted with a smile, which I love.  I have never had an employee that hasn't been personable, and treated me special.  I ordered the complete meal for Len, which was the sandwich, waffle fries, and drink, and got my free sandwich.  I already had my coffee.

I said that I would like Len's diet coke with no ice.  I got a "Yes" back, and a smile.  My name was taken, and I went to the side.  Within 1 minute our food was up.  It was in a bag, and I was asked if I wanted anything with it.  I asked for ketchup, and 2 large ones were placed in the bag.

When I got to the table we had plenty of napkins too.  The sandwiches are in bags, which you can tear down, and use them to hold the sandwich.  The chicken is hot, crispy, and really tender.  You know you have a chicken breast, and not a chicken patty, when you bite into it.  It has dill pickle slices too.

The waffle fries are good, but I am not a big potato eater.  As we get a medium size, I will have a couple, and Len eats the rest.

While we sit in the Food Court, Chick-fil-A send out their counter staff to see how are meals are, and if we want refills of drinks.  Len had just been up for one, but other times they have got them for him.  They will put your garbage in the trash can, if you have finished your food, and are still sitting down.  This is done politely, and with a smile.

A few months ago we went to the Trinity location and had breakfast.  I had a Chicken biscuit, and Len had a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit.  We found this to be okay, but much prefer having lunch at Chick-fil-A.  Again we found the counter staff to be very friendly, and polite.

When it comes to having drinks at the Mall, I always have a brewed decaf with caramel at Starbucks, but I go to Chick-fil-A for a diet coke for Len.  The price is $1.39, which is the cheapest of all the food places, in the Mall.

I will probably start having their icedream again, as summer is here in Florida, 90 degrees.  I believe last year they were just over a dollar for a refreshing dessert.  Perfect for the kids too.

One thing that Chick-fil-A differs from the other chains restaurants is, they close on Sundays.  The reason being, from their website:

"Our founder, Truett Cathy, made the decision to close on Sundays in 1946 when he opened his first restaurant in Hapeville, Georgia. He has often shared that his decision was as much practical as spiritual. He believes that all franchised Chick-fil-A® Operators and Restaurant employees should have an opportunity to rest, spend time with family and friends, and worship if they choose to do so. That's why all Chick-fil-A Restaurants are closed on Sundays. It's part of our recipe for success."

So if you are looking for chicken sandwiches, wraps, salads, desserts, kid's meals, fresh fruit, then look no further.  Chick-fil-A offer great food, service, and at a price that most can afford.  When we buy the meal, and a separate sandwich it comes to around $10.

Our most recent visit was at:

Gulf View Square Mall,
Port Richey,
Florida.

Telephone 727-847-0785.

Chick-fil-a 1999 Letter Writing Complete Set Of 6

Chick-fil-a 1999 Letter Writing Complete Set Of 6

This is a complete set of 6 in unopened packages. Each package contains stationary for 6 different types of letters: a) Pen Pals, b) Thank You Letters...

Mens Chick-fil-a Red Polo Shirt Size Xl Syntrel Golf Shirt

Mens Chick-fil-a Red Polo Shirt Size Xl Syntrel Golf Shirt

NEW WITH TAGS MENS CHICK-FIL-A RED POLO SHIRT SIZE XL SYNTREL FABRIC -HIGH PERFORMANCE MOISTURE TRANSPORT GOLF SHIRT SIZE XL LOGO ON UPPER FRONT, BUIL...

CafePress I Support Chick-Fil-A Baseball Jersey

CafePress I Support Chick-Fil-A Baseball Jersey

Shop Today! Get Extra 20% OFF! Use code CSE20! Baseball Jersey T-Shirt6.1 oz. 100% heavyweight cottonContrasted neckline and 3/4 raglan sleevesStandar...
CafePress.com

Chick-fil-A Cow Eat Mor Chikin Bobble Head

Chick-fil-A Cow Eat Mor Chikin Bobble Head

The mascot of Chick-fil-A can now make can now make for some fun and delicious decoration in your home, office, or dining room! This Chick-fil-A Cow B...
EntertainmentEarth.com

Lot Of 480 Chick Fil A Balloons Double Sided Free Shipping

Lot Of 480 Chick Fil A Balloons Double Sided Free Shipping

LOT OF 480 NEW Chick Fil A Balloons Double Sided FREE SHIPPING! LOT OF 480 NEW Chick Fil A Balloons Double Sided FREE SHIPPING! Lot sold as-is picture...