CiCi's Pizza

157 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Very Good

Cici's Pizza is visited fairly frequently by our household

Dec 17, 2009

Pros:decent pizza, lots of topping choices, fair prices

Cons:my kid wants to go too often

The Bottom Line: Cici's offers good pizza at good prices in a friendly environment for families.

It's very unfortunate that our son learned the c-i-c-i spelled Cici long before he could spell anything besides his name, because any time we generally talk about Cici's Pizza my son always wants to go.

There are lots of Cici's pizza in Kansas City (and the country), though there is just one that we go to, about 5 miles away.

Cici's pizza is a pizza buffet with lots of different kinds of pizza, a salad bar, soup, pasta, and desserts.

We like their food. They always have a lot of choices and are willing to make any kind you'd like. If you do ask for a specific kind they will give you a cone to set on your table and will bring it out to you when it is done.

Some of my favorites are the buffalo chicken, and the chicken mushroom with a white sauce. They have a taco pizza that my husband likes and a macaroni and cheese pizza that my son particularly likes. They usually have a pepperoni, sometimes a flip (which is sorta like a calzone), cheese, a spinach alfredo, a veggie (usually with white sauce). Their food is always warm and looks and tastes fresh. I've never been when the place was slow, so they are constantly making and serving new pizzas on the line. They don't skimp on toppings either, there is always plenty of cheese and toppings.

The pasta is big curly noodles and there is a choice of red or alfredo sauce. The salad bar has a fair amount of lettuce and veggie choices and a pasta salad. There are 5 or 6 dressing choices. And the dessert options are brownies, a cinnamon apple pizza, and yummy sticky cinnamon type rolls with frosting on them (my favorite of the desserts).

The place is always busy. They have tvs on but they don't have sound. The booths are cleaned after people leave, pretty quickly, but dishes aren't always cleared from our table as often as I'd like. But it's ok we can stack them.

There is also a soda fountain for as much as your want soda. The prices have gone up since our closest one opened a few years ago. But adults, most recently, were $4.99 and kids 4 and up are $2.99. Kid drinks are 99 and adults are $1.79. There is a different color cup for kids than adults but my son always wants to match us. They have never had a problem giving him a matching color (adult color) cup.

Another part of this restaurant my son loves is the game room. Sometimes the change machine doesn't work but you can get coins frm the front cashier. They have some arcade games, a candy grabber claw, and air hockey. Sometimes they give away helium filled balloons too, which my son always likes too.

There are tables and booths and you can move tables together. I've seen some large parties, including a birthday party and a kids sports team.

The staff is always friendly and welcomes you as you come in and thanks you as you leave. If they put out a special kind of pizza they will sometimes yell it out to the dining room like "Ole Ole!" for their taco pizza.

Overall you get pretty good food, a full stomach, and a fun and friendly atmosphere for families. And the price is very reasonable.

CafePress I Love CiCi's Pizza Mug

CafePress I Love CiCi's Pizza Mug

The perfect size for your favorite morning beverage or late night brew. Large, easy-grip handle. Treat yourself or give as a gift to someone special. ...
CafePress.com