CiCi's Pizza

All you can eat!

Dec 29, 2000

Pros:Excellent Pizza

Cons:Okay desserts

When CiCi's first opened up in my hometown I went nuts. $2.99 for all you can eat pizza. What a great deal. My family being pizza lovers and all we made a ritual out of going there to eat. Since then I now take my son and he absolutely loves it.

CiCi's has about 15 different types of pizza. In fact if you don't see the kind of pizza you want all you have to do is tell one of the workers and they will fix a special pizza just the way you like it. The buffet counter starts out with fresh baked garlic bread with cheese. This happens to be one of my son's favorites. Going down the line you will find pasta. I wish they had more pasta to choose from though. There is only 1 kind to choose from. As for the pizza, some of the types I see are pepperoni, veggie, sausage, bacon and cheddar, chicken, ham and pineapple, green peppers and many many more. My favorite pizza happens to be the alfredo and barbecue. May sound strange, but yes I said barbecue. Pretty weird.

At the end of the buffet is your choice of salad. It is all your basic lettuce and croutons with your choice of dressing. Not to fancy. Over by the salad bar the whole kitchen is open for you to see them making all of the pizza. There is a large oven where you can watch your pizza cook and sometimes the workers don’t get to the oven fast enough and the pizza plops onto the floor. Of coarse they throw it away, but it is funny to watch. As for the desserts they are pretty great as well. Not my favorite, but they do a good job. The desserts are cinnamon and sugar bread sticks, apple pie, and other pizza shaped sweets.

CiCi's is a great for the family. As you walk in the door you hear, " Hi Welcome to CiCi's.” and when you leave you hear, "Thank you and come again." It has a big screen TV in one-corner and candy machines in another. There is a small arcade room where the kids can play and crane machines to win prizes. My son's favorite game is the crane that picks up the candy cause you play ‘til you win. Only costs a quarter and you are guaranteed candy. Children are always treated wonderfully especially when the manager comes to your table and hands your child a green CiCi's balloon.

I highly recommend CiCi's to all of you pizza lovers. You can't beat that all you can eat price. Check it out and I hope you love it as much as I have.

Food:

The food is excellent. I enjoy it everytime that I go.

Service:
Service is great. You always get what you ask for and treated with the utmost respect as a customer.

Special Notes, Tips or Menu Recommendations:
Need more pasta. Not enough. Maybe they should try some alfredo pasta. The alfredo pizza is great so why not try it for the pasta as well.

CafePress I Love CiCi's Pizza Mug

CafePress I Love CiCi's Pizza Mug

Get Extra 20% OFF. Use Code: CSE20. The perfect size for your favorite morning beverage or late night brew. Large, easy-grip handle. Treat yourself or...
CafePress.com