Cinnabon

Watch your roll being made or don't eat it.

May 29, 2001

Pros:Great tasting

Cons:But are you sure you know WHAT you're tasting?

The Bottom Line: Make sure you can WATCH them make your cinnamon roll otherwise they might put a booger in it (seriously). Beware of massive FLIES!

Okay, don't get me wrong, I have always liked Cinnabon' cinnamon rolls, but I had a very unpleasureable experience one time.

Usually, whenever I've bought Cinnabon Cinnamon rolls, I just ordered them and they handed them to me and I paid for them, but I recently ate at a mall's Cinnabon where the area where they make them was plainly in sight.

I think the worst aspect that obviously got my attention was the sheer amount of flies landing EVERYWHERE. Flies make me sick! Just to think they come out of maggots and then give birth to maggots makes me sick.

But what was even more gross was when I saw an employee just coming on to his shift. He was one of those guys who puts about ten gallons of oil in his head to make it have that slick shiney look. Well, he put his apron on, got some dough out, ran his bare hands all the way through his slick greasy hair and then went on to make some tastey Cinnamon rolls. Oh did I forget to mention he put on gloves? That's because he DIDN'T! Totally gross, totally unsanitary.

Eat at your own will, just make sure you can WATCH them make it before you buy it.

Cinnabon.baking Kit.2 Pack.

Cinnabon.baking Kit.2 Pack.

Makes 8 Cinnabon Rolls per packet.2 Pack.2.44 lbs each pack.

Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll K-Cup

Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll K-Cup

We start with a smooth, light-roast brew and swirl in the decadent flavors of Cinnabon cinnamon, brown sugar, and, of course, our legendary frosting. ...
Dillard's

Pinnacle Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Vodka - 750ml

Pinnacle Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Vodka - 750ml

The Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka fuses the mouthwatering flavors of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with Pinnacle Vodka’s award-winning vodka to deliver the ulti...
ieWine by Napacabs
24 Ct Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Coffee K-Cup Packs

24 Ct Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Coffee K-Cup Packs

Keurig

Household Cinnabon K-cup Portion Pack For Keurig Brewers Classic Cinnamon Roll

Household Cinnabon K-cup Portion Pack For Keurig Brewers Classic Cinnamon Roll

Light-roast coffee swirled with the taste of Cinnabon cinnamon, brown sugar, and frosting.Coffee K-Cup for keurig gourmet single cup brewer; No messy ...

Cinnabon K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers, Classic Cinnamon Roll, 24 Count
Keurig Cinnabon Bakery Inspired Coffee Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cups 18 ct

Find coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! We start with a smooth, light-roast brew and swirl in the decadent flavors of cinnabon cinnamon, ...

Keurig Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Coffee Pods - 08305

Keurig Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Coffee Pods - 08305

Smooth Light-Roast Brew/ Taste The Decadent Flavors Of Cinnabon Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, And Their Legendary Frosting/ 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
Abt Electronics