Fazoli's

Aug 20, 2000 (Updated Aug 20, 2000)

Pros:fun fundraiser

Cons:can't think of any

Do you have a cheerleading squad, church group, youth group, or any other organization that needs to raise some extra money, I suggest you try Fazoli's for fundraising.

I am the fundraising chairman for our cheerleading booster organization, so I am responsible for raising a lot of money each year. If you have ever been involved with an organization that needs to raise money, you know how hard it can be. By the end of summer my friends and family are tired of buying every item under the sun. Each year we try to pick a fundraiser where the girls are involved 100%. This year we tried the local Fazoli's restaurant. Not only did the girls raise some money, but most importantly they had fun!!!

One way to participate in a Fazoli's fundraiser was to have what they call fun night out. What we did was pick a night of the week and invite family and friends to come to Fazoli's to eat. We were there from 4:00-8:00 pm. Fazoli's gave us tickets for the customer to present at the register when ordering their meal. At the end of the evening we received 10% of the total business transacted plus any tips received from 4-8 that night. The percentage you receive is based on the amount of tickets turned in. We had to turn in a minimum of 43 tickets to be eligible for this percentage. What the girls were responsible for was cleaning tables, distributing breadsticks, refilling drinks, and delivering meals to table. They had the most fun playing Tony the Tomato, a costume provided by Fazoli's. Everyone wanted a chance to wear it.

Keep in mind this is not a big money maker, however we made $190.00. We have 21 girls in which we divided the money equally. What all of the parents liked was we got to enjoy good food, while our daughters did all the work, something we aren't used to when it comes to fundraising.

Hats off to Fazoli's for helping local organizations.

Fazoli's Official Uniform Shirt Sz Large Beige Tan

Fazoli's Official Uniform Shirt Sz Large Beige Tan

reinjayhawks Store FAZOLI'S OFFICIAL UNIFORM SHIRT NWT SZ LARGE BEIGE TAN Description THIS AUCTION IS FOR A NEW FAZOLI'S UNIFORM SHIRT THAT IS BEIGE O...