Fuddruckers

Kids Eat Free !!!!!

May 3, 2000

Pros:Kids Meal Deal, Delicious Food, Balloons

Cons:Can't think of any

That's right, kids eat free at Fuddruckers Monday through Thursday. If each adult purchases a meal than you get two free kids meals. It would be a great restaurant for that reason alone, however the food is great too!
As an adult I have had the burgers and the hot dogs although there are other items such as chicken and salads. The burgers are healthy cuts of beef cooked to your request with a topping bar that is out of this world. It features lettuce (shredded or by the piece), onions, pickles, tomatoes, cheese sauce and probably something I am not thinking of at the moment.
The hot dogs are delicious and I order one sometimes just because the bun (which is toasted with butter) is so good! On the nights that my husband and I are not in the mood for french fries, we order a big basket of nachos and you can put as much cheese on them as you desire.
As far as the kids are concerned, we could eat there every night. The kids menu offers burgers, hot dogs, chicken and a couple more items. The things that really make them happy, are the fact that you can get your own drink from the soda fountain, a free chocolate chip cookie comes with their meal and after all that they get a balloon (color of their choice).
What more can I say, the prices are reasonable, the atmosphere is pleasant, the surroundings are clean and the food is great. It's even fun to say the name!

Ads by Google