Hardee's

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Eat Anywhere EXCEPT Hardees

Dec 26, 2000

Pros:Decent Biscuits

Cons:Lukewarm food, Unfriendly Staff

I could not resist posting a review of Hardee's. So many times I have wanted to send a complaint somewhere to somebody about this restaurant. Now I have a chance to vent on epinion!!
Before I begin with all the bad things about Hardee's, I will say I do find some of their breakfast items okay. Their biscuits are moist, and I have had a decent breakfast sandwich at Hardee's. However, with much of their food, you take a 50% chance that the sandwich will be lukewarm.
Now for some of my complaints about this restaurant.
I am sure that all of these complaints are not true for all Hardees. I live in a small town and Hardees is the closest fast food restaurant. If I want another choice, I have to drive an extra 15 minutes. Unless I am dead tired, I gladly do so. I prefer any food to food at Hardees.
This is a 100% true story. I ordered onion rings instead of french fries with my combo. When I got back in the car, I realized the girl had given me fries. I went back inside and told her of her mistake. She took the french fries from me and threw them in the wastebasket behind her. I asked her why she did that. She said, "Once the food leaves the restaurant, we have to throw it away." I asked her why she didn't just give the fries to the customer as a way of making up for the mistake. She said, "Oh, we aren't allowed to do that." That about sums up how things go at Hardees. They don't know the meaning of customer satisfaction.
Most of the time, the food will be lukewarm. I have also gotten some very well and overdone burgers. Not to mention the fact that sandwiches are put together so very crooked. Have you ever seen the pictures on TV of the nice looking, well made burgers? Well, you can't get any of those burgers at this Hardees.
My biggest complaint about Hardees are the employees. Everyone of them looks like it is a chore for them to be working there. Unfriendly doesn't even describe how these employees are. I have gone through the drive through window and had the girl stick her head out the window and say, "$4.65" and not say another word. No "thank you", nothing!! I had a girl argue with me one time about what combo I had ordered. She kept insisting that I had ordered something other than what I had really ordered. It was a major task getting her to change the combo to what I had really ordered. Also, do not ever leave Hardees until you have checked your bag. Many, many times something that I have ordered and paid for was left out of my bag.
My general impression of Hardees is: unfriendly employees, lukewarm food, horrible customer service, and their food leaves a lot be desired. My advice: find another fast food place. I have to give Hardees a rating of 1. I have had too many bad experiences to give it any higher.

Hardee's Coupons Advertising Return Of The California Raisins 99

Hardee's Coupons Advertising Return Of The California Raisins 99

In this listing you will be recieving a Sheet Of Hardee's Coupons Advertising .99 Cinnamon -n- Raisin Biscuits The Return Of The California Raisins In...

Replacements, Ltd.

Hardee's Smurf Glasses No Box, Collectible - Hardees; 1982       Character Glasses

Hardee's Smurf Glasses No Box, Collectible - Hardees; 1982 Character Glasses

Hardee's - Hardee's Smurf Glasses No Box - Hardees; 1982 Character Glasses

Hardee's Smurf Glasses No Box, Collectible - Hardees; 1982 Character Glasses

Hardee's - Hardee's Smurf Glasses No Box - Hardees; 1982 Character Glasses

1997 Tonka Hardee's Kids Meal Toy - Dumptruck - Rare

1997 Tonka Hardee's Kids Meal Toy - Dumptruck - Rare

1997 Tonka Hardee's Kids Meal Toy - Dumptruck Brand new in sealed package. Check out the other great McDonalds Happy Meal Toys I have - before they ar...