Pizza Hut

What a joke I hate pizza hut

Jun 4, 2000

Pros:Not much comes to mind

Cons:All that is Pizza Hut

Oh pizza hut how do I hate thee? Let me count the ways...

1). Slow. Whether I dine in or drive through I must wait at LEAST 20 minutes. Why? Is it really a SURPRISE to them that I came there for of all things, a PIZZA?

2). Buffet incompetence. Ok, so the buffet is not a bad deal. But more often then not, it is not full. Usually if there is any pizza there it is some weird junk that no one wants to eat. At least there are always breadsticks (which surprisingly aren't that bad. But papa johns has MUCH better breadsticks). As soon as a pizza comes out, the vultures surround the carcass. The pizza doesn't last long. I'm lucky to get scraps.

3). Cost. This pizza is too expensive.

4). Taste. Is it really necessary to have about 5 millimeters of grease on top of the pizza? The thin crust is terrible. Learn from papa johns.

5). Noise. Who is the idiot that decided to put a 500 watt jukebox in the place with all the latest crummy music that some gen x'er will undoubtedly serenade you with while you're trying to eat?

6). Pepsi. I like coke. Serve coke.

Pizza Hut Happy Days No Box, Collectible - Tv Show Characters,Pizza Hut,Dr Pepper

Pizza Hut - Pizza Hut Happy Days No Box - Tv Show Characters,Pizza Hut,Dr Pepper

CafePress pizza the hut Large Mug

CafePress pizza the hut Large Mug

Express yourself with our premium-sized ceramic coffee mug. With its large easy-to-grip handle, steady base, and hefty 15 oz. capacity, this mug allow...
Cafepress.com

Replacements, Ltd.

Pizza Hut E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial No Box, Collectible - E.T. Scenes, Pizza Hut, Pepsi, Universal

Pizza Hut - Pizza Hut E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial No Box - E.T. Scenes, Pizza Hut, Pepsi, Universal

CafePress pizza the hut Mug

CafePress pizza the hut Mug

Small measures 3.75 tall, 3 diameter; Mega measures 4.5 tall, 3.75 diameterSmall holds 11 oz.; Mega holds 20 oz.Black color-changing mugs available in...
Cafepress.com