Winners International

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Buttery biscuits, lip smacking ham-not many of these fast food locations around anymore!

Mar 3, 2003 (Updated Mar 6, 2003)

Pros:Melt in your mouth biscuits...... Tasty steak biscuits.

Cons:Wish there were more locations.

The Bottom Line: Melt in your mouth biscuits and yummy sweet tea-what more could a southerner ask for?

I have grown up on good ol' tasty southern food-biscuits and chicken are aplenty in Georgia.
Mrs. Winner's has some of the best biscuits ever!
The location in Canton has a great morning crew-very polite and the wait isn't very long.

One taste of their butter-flavored, melt-in-your-mouth biscuits and you are addicted! Coupled with ham, eggs, sausage or steak and its even better! (Their biscuits remind me of what KFC's used to taste like before they went to their-KFC's-hard dry biscuits)

Their steak is never hard, tough or burnt (doesn't have those weird grisly things in them either.)
Their ham is lip smacking good (I've never had one where it was really dry) You can also have eggs and cheese with it!!!! Yummmmmmy!

You can chose from a variety of biscuits. Plain, egg, egg w/cheese, egg w/steak, egg w/ham, egg w/cheese and ham, egg w/cheese, ham and bacon...I could go on about the many choices. They also have hashbrowns, which are nice and salty but a little on the greasy side sometimes (for me.)

Its been a few years since I've had their chicken strips or chicken wings. Hopefully they haven't changed much, as I remember their chicken strips were good sized and crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.

I've never tried their other food, so I am unable to give my opinion on that.

Their sweet tea is excellent! Never bitter or had that old stale, moldy taste. They used to sell it in gallon jugs, I don't know if they do that anymore, it used to remind me of my moms sweet tea....yummy!

You can order your food either by going in and ordering it or drive thru. It has been years since I've been inside Mrs. Winners, so I am unable to comment on whether they keep it clean/service. I'm always in a hurry so, drive thru is my choice and I've never had a long wait. Their ordering sign could be alittle updated-it looks old and I don't believe they have everything listed-they don't have ham biscuit listed on their sign, but they do have it.

Like I said before, the Canton location is the only one I've frequented as I don't see many Mrs. Winner's anymore. I suppose that is the only down fall I can give for the Mrs. Winner's food chain. If you enjoy a good southern breakfast-find the closest Mrs. Winner's and you'll be in hog heaven!

INC International Concepts Big Winner Hoodie Vest

Paired with basic long sleeve shirt, this hoodie vest from Inc International Concepts ramps up your cool-style cred.
Macys.com

Winner's Circle -1:64- International Motor Sports Hall Of Fame - Nascar - 5 Cars

Winner's Circle - 1:64 Scale- International Motor Sports Hall Of Fame - Nascar - 5 Car Set #47789 Set Represents P. Menard, D. Earnhardt, Dale Jr. M. ...

Winner's Circle Lot Of 13 Empty Acrylic Case For 1:87 Scale

Winner's Circle Lot Of 13 Empty Acrylic Case For 1:87 Scale

*** PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING ***L0T 0F 13 EMPTY ACRYLIC CASES F0R 1:87 SCALE WINNER'S CIRCLE DIECAST.WARNING .3 CASES HAVE A ...

Winner International Brass Door Club 20ca

Winner International Brass Door Club 20ca

Shop for Hardware at The Home Depot. You wouldn't park your car without the security offered by The Club anti-theft device. So why spend another night...
Home Depot

Cars 2 Winner's Circle Lightning McQueen

All your favorite characters from the Disney Pixar film, Cars 2, in 1:55th scale. With authentic styling and details, these die cast characters are pe...

Toys R Us