Olive Garden

Genuine Italian food--it's gotta be Olive Garden!

Dec 26, 2000

Pros:Good Italian food

Cons:Can't make reservations

All I can say is YUM! The Olive Garden is one of my all time favorite restaurants to eat at. It is best suited for a semi-dressed up couple having a nice dinner, but a group of friends would have a nice time also. You could bring kids to the Olive Garden, but you would have to keep a close watch on them to make sure they don't get too loud and interrupt others.

I love the food at Olive Garden. I have almost always had pizza, but the lasagna is very good too. At some places that serve pizza, it is not very good and the crust is too thin and burnt. Olive Garden's pizza crust is not too think, but not too thin. It was exactly how I like it. They have a number of toppings also. Something a lot of people like to have for dinner at the Olive Garden is "the never ending pasta bowl." This is a good thing to have if you are a big eater, but a lot of people can only eat one bowl of pasta. I'm not sure if you can take it home or not though. And with every meal comes with "never ending" salad and bread sticks. I love the bread sticks!

Dessert! My favorite part! Tip: If it is your birthday, make sure the server knows! You will get a mini birthday cake, they are yummy! My favorite dessert and the one I recommend is chocolate lasagna! I know it sounds funny, but basically it is just set up like lasagna, with lots of layers of chocolate. They also have cheesecake if you are a cheesecake lover, which is also very good.

I have to be honest on this one, the service is nothing too special. But all of the servers are very nice and make sure you always have just what you need. They are all very good under a lot of stress when you walk in with a big party of 25!

If you are looking for an intimate place for dinner on a date, be sure to consider the Olive Garden. But beware, sometimes the wait gets extremely long because you can't make reservations!

Olive Green Garden Tractor Dust Cover

Olive Green Garden Tractor Dust Cover

Protects garden tractors from mildew, rust, UV and fading. Double stitched polyester fabric wraps around the garden tractor and is held in place with ...

Vintage Original Photograph from the Historical Archive of The Morning Call showing Olive Garden Pennsylvania. The entire scanned area is 8.2 x 10.2. ...
Gardening Supplies. 4 in. Olive Tree Pair Clay Wash Pot

Gardening Supplies. 4 in. Olive Tree Pair Clay Wash Pot

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Rustic with a Mediterranean look. Rock solid plant that is perfect of the gifted gardener as well as those n...
Home Depot

11.75 Teal Peace Dove with Olive Branch Decorative Round Garden Patio Stepping Stone

Inspirational garden stepping stone features an embossed scrolling dove and olive branch design with the word Peace Stone has a weathered appearance a...
Patio Living Concepts Gardening Supplies. Cooler Olive Glo Planter

Patio Living Concepts Gardening Supplies. Cooler Olive Glo Planter

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Elegantly simple design highlights this large clarified resin planter which will enhance any patio setting w...
Home Depot

fl_80735_1 Picture of Vintage Botanical Light Olive Green Berries Garden Flag, 12 by 18-Inch

Garden Hose Waterer Lead Free Safe Yard Water Deck Pool Patio Drinking Water Pet

Water Right PCH-050-MG-6PKRS 50-Foot x 3/8-Inch Polyurethane Lead Safe Coil Garden Hose - Olive Green Polyurethane 100% lead free, contains no phthala...

fl_55668_1 Italia Pink Checkered Olive Branch Italian Art Garden Flag, 12 by 18-Inch

Ads by Google