Rubbermaid Commercial Products Rubbermaid FG7M7300CHILI 16-Cup Dry Food Container - 71691428848 Reviews

KITCHEN : 16 C Dry Storage Canister

Dec 26, 2012 (Updated Dec 27, 2012)

Pros:
BPA FREE, STACKABLE, FUNCTIONAL, USEFUL, DURABLE

Cons:

NONE NOTED

The Bottom Line:
I particularly like that the lean, rectangular silhouette allocates more storage of dry food items in less space while the see through containers allow easy identification of  contents.

Rubbermaid 16-Cup, Red Lid, Rectangular Dry Food Container is another component of the Space Efficient, Newell Rubbermaid Dry Food Storage system.

Note:  the graphic shown on this page is for another, less capacity unit, the 16 cup is a good bit taller than the one shown.

Measuring nearly 5 x 8 x 9.5 inches this BPA free component is a module of the Rubbermaid home, Space Efficient, Dry Food Storage® system.  Since the rectangular units are all the same length and shape, height varies, empty containers, nest without problem in the cabinet and when filled stack smoothly, side by side on the pantry shelf.  Units can be placed atop one another for better utilization of space.

I find the 16 C container to be especially handy for storing snack crackers, cookies, larger amounts of pasta and more.

As a long time Tupperware adherent who frequently found herself searching trying to locate the right dratted cover for the particular container I wanted to use; I am very pleased that a sole, crimson, rectangular lid is used for each of the 4 rectangular sized canisters.

I no longer search, sort and search again; if container is poly rectangle, and red lid is rectangle … it does fit.

I find these modular design canisters to be a grand resolution for clearing out the muddle and transforming my pantry usage to best advantage.   I find the rectangular silhouette of the base guarantees lid will fit tightly to base of the unit, and that the unit itself will fit with another unit to maximize pantry shelf space.

While I am privileged to have a good sized pantry with shelves;  I am ill-fated in that that the shelves were put in by someone without thought to sizes of products.  My pantry shelves are all large open shelves leading to need for stacking or losing a lot of storage space.

I find that removing product packaging having diverse size and shape holding my pantry stapes including graham crackers, cookies and saltines, pasta, rice and other dry stapes and getting product out of flimsy, multi shape paper boxes and poly hard to stack bags filled with the baking supplies,  and into stackable, straight side units allows me to maximizes shelf space, retain my sanity and frustrate occasional rural living visitors including field rat, vole, mouse, insect, spider, insect, the occasional copperhead or other malefactor who really does want to live in the rock house with me.

Front and back pasture, storage buildings and the large barn just do not have the allure of my pantry it seems.

Sold as a single lid with container, or as a component for various multi size sets especially at holiday time; I find most of the boxed sets to have several very small square type containers and perhaps one or two larger and more usable sizes.  I find purchase of individual pieces to be more economical and effective to fit my own needs.

I find especially handy that the containers stack without problem horizontal or vertical saving valuable space in the pantry. The slender rectangular design allocates greater storage in less space plus the see through containers permit easy identification of the contents.

While these handy storage Modular Canisters can be purchased locally at many big box, grocery and similar outlets; I check first at local jumble shop; jumble shop prices are better.    I do find the lids to be a tad difficult to attach to base; however, I also do have arthritis in my hands, and the tighter fit of lid assures less invasion of field critters.

Rectangular, slender Modular profile makes full benefit of shelf space, keeps pantries structured and components, bases and lids are BPA free and are dishwasher safe.  These items are not recommended for microwave.
Happy to recommend Rubbermaid 16-Cup, Red Lid, Rectangular Dry Food Container

2 C CONTAINER WITH LID

Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly   martin
==================

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the SEE IT button

---------------------

NOTE: The following is information regarding Rubbermaid Corporation .

If you, as I, have an interest in company information in particular information regarding where items are offered, safety standards regarding materials used,  and suitability for usage due to expertise of designers and the manufacturer or other pertinent information ,

Please Read;

Should you not have such interest, Please skip.

---------------------

An Internet search per Newell Rubbermaid reveals
: From our humble beginnings as a manufacturer of curtain rods; to our present portfolio  of Brands That Matter TM , Newell Rubbermaid is a company that touches millions of people where they work, where they live and where they play.

Every day, we delight consumers around the globe with brands such as Sharpie®, Paper Mate®, DYMO®, EXPO®, Waterman®, Parker®, Rolodex®, IRWIN®, LENOX®, BernzOmatic®, Rubbermaid®, Graco®, Calphalon® and Goody®. The dedication of our 22,500 employees to customer service, innovation and understanding the needs of consumers has enabled Newell Rubbermaid to deliver consistent growth and superior results over our 100+ year history.

Rubbermaid Corporation
Sandy Springs
Georgia, USA

Home Rubbermaid Fg7m7300chili 16-cup Dry Food Container Decor Gift Storage

Home Rubbermaid Fg7m7300chili 16-cup Dry Food Container Decor Gift Storage

The Rubbermaid FG7M7300CHILI 16-Cup Dry Food Container is part of the Space Efficient Dry Food Storage system. The containers stack smartly, side by s...

Rubbermaid Commercial Products Commercial Bar Equipment 5-1/2 gal. Ice Tote FG9F7300BLA

Rubbermaid’s Safe Ice Handling System addresses the transfer of ice between ice machine and holders throughout the kitchen. It promotes the safe han...
Home Depot

Rubbermaid Fg7m7400chili 21-cup Dry Food Container Free Ship

Rubbermaid Fg7m7400chili 21-cup Dry Food Container Free Ship

Rubbermaid FG7M7400CHILI 21-Cup Dry Food Container Product Features: Containers designed to evenly stack, saving space in pantry Comfortable grip allo...

Rubbermaid FG9G7300 WHT Ingredient Bin

Rubbermaid FG9G7300 WHT Ingredient Bin

The Ingredient Bin by Rubbermaid: This Rubbermaid Brute 100 cup food storage combo unit enhances food prep time and improves safety compliance! This B...
KaTom Restaurant Supply
Rubbermaid Fg9f7300bla Ice Tote Lid, For Use With 4prr4, 4prr5

Rubbermaid Fg9f7300bla Ice Tote Lid, For Use With 4prr4, 4prr5

About Zoro Shipping Returns Terms Payment FAQs Contact Store Categories All categories Click here to view full size. Full Size Image Click to close fu...

Rubbermaid Fg7m7200chili 10-cup Dry Food Container Free Ship

Rubbermaid Fg7m7200chili 10-cup Dry Food Container Free Ship

Rubbermaid FG7M7200CHILI 10-Cup Dry Food Container Product Features: Containers designed to evenly stack, saving space in pantry Comfortable grip allo...

RUBBERMAID FG9F7300BLA Ice Tote Lid, For Use With 4PRR4, 4PRR5

RUBBERMAID FG9F7300BLA Ice Tote Lid, For Use With 4PRR4, 4PRR5

Ice Tote Lid, Overall Length 12 In., Overall Width 1 3/4 In., Overall Height 2 In., Material Plastic, Color Black, For Use With G1188433, G1151017
Zoro

Home Rubbermaid Fg7m7100chili 5-cup Dry Food Container Decor Gift Storage

Home Rubbermaid Fg7m7100chili 5-cup Dry Food Container Decor Gift Storage

The Rubbermaid FG7M7100CHILI 5-Cup Dry Food Container is part of the Space Efficient Dry Food Storage system. The containers stack smartly, side by si...

Rubbermaid Commercial Products Pump Pots 3 gal. Beverage Dispenser FG335800CLR

Rubbermaid Commercial Products Pump Pots 3 gal. Beverage Dispenser FG335800CLR

This economical Beverage Dispenser from Rubbermaid Commercial features a beige base and a durable clear polycarbonate tank. A drain tray, lid and labe...
Home Depot

Rubbermaid Fg7m7100chili 5 Cup Dry Food Container Storage Organization Kitchen

Rubbermaid Fg7m7100chili 5 Cup Dry Food Container Storage Organization Kitchen

Buy With 100% Confidence Fast Shipping !! Brand New!! Check Other Great Sales | Read our Feedbacks | Add us to Favorite Sellers Item Description: The ...