Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color Reviews

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color

Free Shipping Target

Beautiful Color, Sparkles & Glows

Jun 18, 2012

Pros:beautiful color, striking glitter, applies smoothly, dries quickly

Cons:chips quickly, difficult to remove

The Bottom Line: Fun, Glitter Nail Polish.

I love the look of glitter nails, but try to shy away because of the difficult removal. I recently picked up one of Sally Hansen’s new glitter polishes because the color was so unique and eye catching, that I had to get it.

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Colors were released about three months ago. These are full coverage, glitter nail polishes, with colored glitter, as well as multi shaped glitters. Currently there are eight colors available. The color I have is called Big Money.

These nail polishes come in the same bottles as other Sally Hansen nail polishes. The bottles are oval with a chrome lid. Each bottle holds 0.31 ounces of product. The brush is wide, so it easily covers the nails.

Big Money is a very fine, soft gold glitter, with larger, hexagonal and round metallic, lavender glitter.  This is a very beautiful nail polish. I couldn’t see why it’s called Big Money, since I could see nothing green about this color from the bottle.

I’ve worn this color over naked nails and over gray nail polish. It applies beautifully and very smoothly. It surprisingly also dries fairly quickly. I prefer to apply it over nail polish, because it intensifies the look and color. I always apply two coats whether nails are bare or colored. The feel, once dry is a little gritty; a good top coat makes the nails very glossy and smooth.

I received so many compliments on my nails when I wore tis color. It is so glittery and so striking. In the sunlight I noticed random green glitters on my nails, which I did not notice in the bottle. Now I better understand the name.

Despite how beautiful this color is, it chips easily, even with top coat on. I had noticeable chips already on day two of wearing this color. As I predicted, this color is very difficult to remove, it has not damaged my nails, or stained them.

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Silica, D&C Violet 2

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color is available at drugstores and drugstore.com. each bottle retails at $7.49.

What http://www.sallyhansen.com/ says: “Instant glam with finger-to-toe bling. This innovative full coverage glitter formula turns nails into jewelry that stays on wherever you go.”

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! Sally hansen gem crush nail color - big money