Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color Reviews

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color

Beautiful Color, Sparkles & Glows

Jun 18, 2012

Pros:beautiful color, striking glitter, applies smoothly, dries quickly

Cons:chips quickly, difficult to remove

The Bottom Line: Fun, Glitter Nail Polish.

I love the look of glitter nails, but try to shy away because of the difficult removal. I recently picked up one of Sally Hansen’s new glitter polishes because the color was so unique and eye catching, that I had to get it.

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Colors were released about three months ago. These are full coverage, glitter nail polishes, with colored glitter, as well as multi shaped glitters. Currently there are eight colors available. The color I have is called Big Money.

These nail polishes come in the same bottles as other Sally Hansen nail polishes. The bottles are oval with a chrome lid. Each bottle holds 0.31 ounces of product. The brush is wide, so it easily covers the nails.

Big Money is a very fine, soft gold glitter, with larger, hexagonal and round metallic, lavender glitter.  This is a very beautiful nail polish. I couldn’t see why it’s called Big Money, since I could see nothing green about this color from the bottle.

I’ve worn this color over naked nails and over gray nail polish. It applies beautifully and very smoothly. It surprisingly also dries fairly quickly. I prefer to apply it over nail polish, because it intensifies the look and color. I always apply two coats whether nails are bare or colored. The feel, once dry is a little gritty; a good top coat makes the nails very glossy and smooth.

I received so many compliments on my nails when I wore tis color. It is so glittery and so striking. In the sunlight I noticed random green glitters on my nails, which I did not notice in the bottle. Now I better understand the name.

Despite how beautiful this color is, it chips easily, even with top coat on. I had noticeable chips already on day two of wearing this color. As I predicted, this color is very difficult to remove, it has not damaged my nails, or stained them.

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Silica, D&C Violet 2

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color is available at drugstores and drugstore.com. each bottle retails at $7.49.

What http://www.sallyhansen.com/ says: “Instant glam with finger-to-toe bling. This innovative full coverage glitter formula turns nails into jewelry that stays on wherever you go.”

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color03 Big Money Glitter Polish Bling

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color03 Big Money Glitter Polish Bling

BRAND :SALLY HANSEN CONDITION :NEW! ITEM :GEM CRUSH Nail Color Nailpolish COLOR :Big Money #03 DESCRIPTION : High Impact Bling! Vibrant, full cover gl...

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color - Cha-Ching!

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color - Cha-Ching!

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! Sally hansen gem crush nail color - cha-ching!

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color - Bling-tastic

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color - Bling-tastic

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! Sally hansen gem crush nail color - bling-tastic

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color4 Bling-tastic Glitter Polish 2011 Bling

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color4 Bling-tastic Glitter Polish 2011 Bling

BRAND :SALLY HANSEN CONDITION :NEW! ITEM :GEM CRUSH Nail Color Nailpolish COLOR :Bling-Tastic DESCRIPTION : High Impact Bling ! Vibrant, full cover gl...

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color - Razzle Dazzler

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color - Razzle Dazzler

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! Sally hansen gem crush nail color - razzle dazzler

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color2 Cha Ching Glitter Polish 2011 Bling

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color2 Cha Ching Glitter Polish 2011 Bling

BRAND :SALLY HANSEN CONDITION :NEW! ITEM :GEM CRUSH Nail Color Nailpolish COLOR :Cha Ching DESCRIPTION : High Impact Bling ! Vibrant, full cover glitt...

Gem Crush Nail Color, From Sally Hansen. Set Of 2, 3 Or 4 Colors

Gem Crush Nail Color, From Sally Hansen. Set Of 2, 3 Or 4 Colors

amp;lt;div style=text-align:centeramp;gt;amp;lt;img src=http://ti2.auctiva.com/sw/java.gif border=0amp;gt;amp;lt;br amp;gt;amp;lt;table align=centeram...

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Hardener Nail Polish Color 150 Sun Kissed 0.4 oz. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear best price. Sally Hans...
Beautyspin.com

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Hardener Nail Polish Color 320 Fuchsia Power 0.4 oz. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear best price. Sally H...
Beautyspin.com

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Solution

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Solution

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! Sally hansen nail growth solution