Samsung DMT300RFB 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher Reviews

Samsung DMT300RFB 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Ultra Quiet, Clean Looks, Cleans Great

Oct 19, 2011 (Updated Oct 25, 2011)

Pros:Ultra Quiet, Clean Looks, Great Job Cleaning, Lots of Room Inside

Cons:Requires use of the all in one packets of detergent. No liquid.

The Bottom Line: I cant say enough about how quiet it is. Added to that is how well it cleans and it’s a big winner. I would recommend to anyone.

Starting superficial this was bought to match the 20 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator (Review Here RF217ACBP), Electric Range (FE-R300SB) and Microwave (1100W 1.8 cu. ft. OTR SMH9187B). All look great with streamlined shiny black finish. But what about performance?

Its seriously quiet.
Our kitchen is open to the living room and the dishwasher is on the side of the kitchen closest to the living room. While its operating I can watch TV without needing to adjust the volume at all. Its that silent. Every now and then as it transitions from one cycle to the next we hear a little noise or we hear the water draining but even that is nearly silent and our only reminder it’s on at all.

The wire racks are deep and accommodate a great deal more than our old dishwasher. They do slide in a little crooked sometimes so you have to guide them. I would have preferred that they sat more rigidly on their track into the dishwasher. Filling them is easy with 2 multi level shelves and two utensil bins that have very convenient handles to pull them out with. There are even some little brackets to safely hold knives, blade side down, for optimal cleaning. A full family would have trouble running out of room often.

The door locks closed with a solid feel. It opens smoothly and will stay at any position you open it to. This is really great as we don’t have a lot of room in our kitchen and with the door all the way down you can not get in or out of the kitchen. Because it will stay at any position I can open it 1/3 of  the way open and drop a coffee mug into the top drawer without blocking my wife from getting out of the kitchen.

*** This is probably the most important point about this dishwasher so don’t skip this part. ***
When we first had this dishwasher installed we continued to use the cheap liquid detergent we had from the old dishwasher and the dishes were not getting cleaned well at all. I was very concerned that we had bought a very bad dishwasher. I spoke to Samsung support and they told me the dishwasher operated best with the little all in one packets of detergent. I was a bit annoyed at this answer but went ahead and bought a box to test this out. It worked better than I would have thought actually.

Using the all in one packets I can really over stuff this roomy dishwasher and the dishes get very clean. The streak free part of the packet even seems to work well. Im simply shocked at how much of a difference the packet over liquid made. Yes the packets are more expensive per load but as I said I can really over stuff this thing so I have gone from 2 or 3 loads a week to just one. This more than makes up for the cost and saves me some water as well. If you really are opposed to those packets then this is not the dishwasher for you. Otherwise I can say it cleans better than any dishwasher I have ever used. Bar none. Even the dogs dishes with the dried on yuck come out spotless at the end of the cycle.

The cycle is a bit longer than I would have thought. I have not timed it but I would put it at about 1.5 hours for the normal cycle. I really don’t know how this ranks with any other dishwasher but I have never found it to be a problem. Maybe if you had time issues this would be something to look into closer.

The controls are straight forward, clean and feel sturdy. One very nice feature is the pause button that makes for an easier time putting that stray spoon in without all the splashing of just opening the door.

Last point. Cleanup of the black high gloss front is very easy when it gets smudges. A little windex will do the job nicely and the flush buttons make for a clean look all the time.

Samsung Black 24 Dishwasher Energy Star 48 Dba Storm Wash Dmt800rhb

Samsung Black 24 Dishwasher Energy Star 48 Dba Storm Wash Dmt800rhb

__________________________________ Model(s) This auction is for the following models: DMT800RHB With a full factory warranty _________________________...

400 Series DMT400RHB 24 Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher with 4 Cycles  51 dBA  Mix

400 Series DMT400RHB 24 Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher with 4 Cycles 51 dBA Mix

Samsung brings you the DMT400RHB fully integrated dishwasher with 4 wash cycles This dishwasher features nylon racks and easy to use electronic touch ...
AppliancesConnection

400 Series DMT400RHW 24 Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher with 4 Cycles  Mix Air

400 Series DMT400RHW 24 Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher with 4 Cycles Mix Air

Samsung brings you the DMT400RHW fully integrated dishwasher with 4 wash cycles This dishwasher features nylon racks and easy to use electronic touch ...

Samsung 24 Built-In Black Dishwasher - DW7933LRABB

Samsung 24 Built-In Black Dishwasher - DW7933LRABB

Quiet Performance/ Holds 14 Plates In Lower Rack/ Digital Leakage Sensor/ Stainless Steel Tub/ Hidden Heating Element/ 3 Adjustable Tines/ 2 Stage Fi...
Abt Electronics

400 Series DMT400RH 24 Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher with 4 Cycles  Mix Air

400 Series DMT400RH 24 Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher with 4 Cycles Mix Air

A trustworthy name such as samsung should never provide a low quality product this is what I believe for their samsung dmt400xx 23875 wide built in en...
AppliancesConnection

Samsung Dishwasher. Front Control Dishwasher in Black with Stainless Steel Tub DW7933LRABB

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The Samsung Fully integrated Built-In Dishwasher features foldable tines and adjustable top rack that allow you...
Home Depot

Samsung DW7933LRABB Black 24 Front Control Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub DW7933LRA

The Samsung Fully integrated BuiltIn Dishwasher features foldable tines and adjustable top rack that allow you to easily accommodate up to 14 place se...
HomeClick

Samsung 24 Built-In Stainless Steel Dishwasher - DW7933LRASR

Samsung 24 Built-In Stainless Steel Dishwasher - DW7933LRASR

Abt Electronics

Samsung Dishwasher. Front Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Tub DW7933LRASR

Home Depot

Samsung Dishwasher. Front Control Dishwasher in White with Stainless Steel Tub DW7933LRAWW