Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 - Onyx Black (Unlocked) Smartphone Reviews

Dec 22, 2011

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:   Nice iPhonish look
800 Mhz processor
Responsive toch screen
5mp camera
Priced at $235

Cons:Poor battery life
No front camera
No support for HD games

The Bottom Line: If you are looking for something between Galaxy s and galaxy mini then galaxy Ace is a superb value for money phone

Samsung Galaxy ace is a Mid-range android smart phone loaded with 800MHz Qualcomm processor and a 278 mb RAM, 3.5 inch TFT screen and a 5 mp camera. It comes with a 2.2 froyo version of a android which can be easily upgraded to gingerbread 2.3 version. The best part is that striking similarity with the hugely popular iPhone 4.
 It comes with a single button with two touch screen buttons besides it. Also it comes with a gorilla glass display which makes the surface resistant to scratch. I have been using it for 6 months and I did not had single scratch on the touch screen display. It works like charm. Also the touchscreen is very responsive feels very great to use and my finger literally glides on the screen.

It also has a 5 mp camera with auto focus and LED flashlight
 The 800 Mhz processor can play games and apps very smoothly. It comes with a A-GPS and WIFI. Overall the phone is great fully loaded with fantastic hardware and software with being priced only at $235 at eBay.com.

However the only turn down is its battery life. If u are a heavy user then it hardly lasts 8-9 hours. But If can be increased by apps like juice defender, or by underclocking the phone. But afterall all android phones have less battery life
 If u don’t want to buy high priced phone like galaxy S and low priced phone like galaxy mini then Galaxy Ace is the best buy for you

Recommended for: Stylish Trendsetters - Hip and Trendy

3-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, DNSe sound enhancement, Stereo FM radio with RDS This unlocked cell phone will work on GSM carries like AT&T an...
232 Tech Visit Our Store Feedback Return Policy Payment Shipping Add To Favorites Contact Us Shop Our Store Mobile Phones By Carrier Cell Phones Unloc...