Samsung Series 3 15.6" (500 GB, AMD Dual-Core E2-Series, 1.7 GHz, 4 GB) Notebook - Gray - NP355E5C-A01US Reviews

1 consumer review

Disappointment

Jan 31, 2013
  • User Rating: Disappointing

• Quality of Tech Support:

Pros:Cheap

Cons:Doesn't work correctly even after the software downloads / updates were installed to fix problems.

The Bottom Line: I would look for a better quality laptop and try it in the store for at least 30 minutes before buying it.

Window 8 is a problem to adjust to.  Some of the apps available to download don't work correctly.

Problems with the numeric keypad not working correctly have reoccurred since the last software update/fix downloaded to the laptop.     It is not working correctly and there is no more software fixes to download to fix it, as of today 1/31/13.

The touch pad doesn't detect my finger pad sometimes and doesn't feel quite right.  Frequently I can't get the screen that I want to switch to to stay on  the display and it flashes back and forth between the two screens as I try to keep it on the one I want it to stay on. I can't log out of my email account in Internet Explorer and  messages keep popping up about new mail in my gmail account.....  I've also had my email account compromised and email spam has been sent through it even though I've been using a secure Clear connection.  It acts like there is some one hacking my email even after changing passwords and backup security features in gmail.

I should have bought a Toshiba.  I don't like Windows 8 either, after having Windows XP for so many years and on so many computers.

Operating System: Windows
Processor: Other
Processor speed: over 1000
Screen Size: Greater than 15 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: DVD
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

Series 3 AMD Dual-Core A4-4300M 2.5GHz Notebook - 4GB DDR3  500GB HDD  DVD+/-RW Super Multi Dual Layer  17.3 LED HD+  AMD Radeon HD 7420G  Gigabit LAN  802.11 b

Series 3 AMD Dual-Core A4-4300M 2.5GHz Notebook - 4GB DDR3 500GB HDD DVD+/-RW Super Multi Dual Layer 17.3 LED HD...

AMD Dual-Core A4-4300M 2.5GHz 4GB DDR3 1600MHz 500GB SATA2 Hard Drive DVD+/-RW Super Multi Dual Layer 17.3 LED HD+ (1600x900) AMD Radeon HD 7420G...
MacMall