Samsung RFG29PHD 28.4 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator Reviews

Samsung RFG29PHD 28.4 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator

A Cool Giant

Jun 21, 2012 (Updated Jun 21, 2012)

Pros:Great to look at
Efficient
Spacious
Modern

Cons:Pricy

The Bottom Line: Overall a great kitchen item for every household, spacious and elegant it is definately recommended for anyone who wants a fridge

Our new house had this fridge in it, and let me tell you, coming from a 14 year old house that had a 14 year old fridge in it I was in awe and in distress because I had no idea what to do with it because it was so big and had so many features that I was lost and didn't know what to do with it.

I can't say much about installing the machine in my house because I didn't do it, but most people I know don't go through the horror of installing a fridge themselves anymore, but have helpful people from say lowes or home depot help them and do it for them. It is a great machine that looks extremely elegant with the brushed steel finish and is rather energy efficient.

Right off the bat, the machine is easy to clean, there are no real hidden creases that are a pain to get to, but if your not spilling orange juice left and right, you shouldn't have to clean the machine that much anyways.

Here are some specs and features from the Samsung Website

Pantry Divider
2 Clear Crispers with White Trim
3 Clear Gallon Bins
1 Dairy Compartment

External Ice and Water Dispenser The Samsung Ice and Water dispenser provides a uniquely-tall opening so pitchers and tall decorative glasses can be filled quickly and easily.The external ice and water dispenser also serves as a filter, ensuring that plenty of filtered water, crushed ice and cubed ice is always on hand.

Twin Cooling Plus SystemSamsung's Twin Cooling Plus System uses two evaporators while keeping the efficiency of a single compressor to independently control the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer compartments.By maintaining proper humidity levels, it keeps foods fresher for longer and prevents odour transfers between compartments.
EZ-Open HandleSamsung EZ-Open Handle makes opening the freezer door a breeze, even when full and heavy, by simply lifting and pulling the handle to open without any extra force.Plus, the sliding, spillproof shelves are convenient and easy to clean.

Auto Pull-Out Drawer The large slide-out drawer features a movable divider that separates various types of food for easy organization.
WideOpen Cool Select PantryThe versatile WideOpen Cool Select Pantry drawer is a fridge within a fridge, allowing you to select the temperature and functions that fit your lifestyle and food requirements.It provides extra wide storage, allowing you to control the temperature of your refrigerator and thaw or chill items for a last minute dinner or spur-of-the-moment party.

ENERGY STAR Qualified By being ENERGY STAR qualified, you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.

The fridge overall is large enough to hold everything me and my family could possibly need it to hold, from milk to steak, everything fits, and everything fits at once. Also the integrated ice maker is great and always has enough ice for dinner or just a quick drink from time to time. The water that you can dispense from the fridge tastes extremely pure in comparison to what you get in restaurants which I hate and personally can't dirnk, that was a big plus for me.

Although this might sound stupid, the fridge is easy to use. The front UI is rather simple to use, and it is extremely easy to turn on and off, and change its internal temperature which I find nice, you don't have to read a 500 page instruction manual like you would have to if you buy a Siemens fridge.

The ice box or freezer is very spacious and can hold a plethora of ben and jerry's flavors, a favorite in my house, but also frozen vegetables, fries and other products that need to be kept cold, for example freezer pizza.

The lighting inside the fridge is great, if I find myself hungry or thirsty at night, the light in the fridge is enough to let me find the milk rather than pouring tomato juice in my glass which I find disgusting.

The fridge overall is a great product, with 28.5 cubic feet of space it can hold anything and everything you or your family would need. It is a stylish fridge that fits well into modern kitchens and homes, the brushed steel finish makes it an elegant looking machine that is a pleasure to look at. It is energy-efficient and is easy to use, a must have for every household.

Samsung Black 29 Cu Ft French Door Refrigerator Rfg293habp

Samsung Black 29 Cu Ft French Door Refrigerator Rfg293habp

Bring home the Samsung Refrigerator if you’re looking for a fridge that is energy efficient and keeps your food healthy for longer. The Samsung RFG2...

Samsung White 23 Cu Ft Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Rfg237aawp

Samsung White 23 Cu Ft Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Rfg237aawp

With a counter depth design, the Samsung RFG237AAWP bottom freezer refrigerator is perfect for storing big and small food items conveniently. The inno...

Samsung Black 23 Cu Ft Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Rfg237aabp

Samsung Black 23 Cu Ft Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Rfg237aabp

With large total storage capacity of 23 cubic feet, the Samsung RFG237AABP bottom freezer refrigerator easily accommodates party platters, drinks and ...

Samsung 20 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - RF20HFENBSR/AA

Samsung 20 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - RF20HFENBSR/AA

19.43 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity/ 12.85 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator Capacity/ 6.58 Cu. Ft. Freezer Capacity/ Automatic Filtered Ice Maker In Freezer/ Twin Coolin...
Abt Electronics

Samsung Refrigerator. 30.5 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in White RF323TEDBWW

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. This ultra high capacity 30.5 cu. ft. Samsung French door refrigerator stores up to 30 bags of groceries. Twin ...
Home Depot

Samsung 20.0 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, White

Samsung 20.0 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, White

You'll save money while conserving energy with our ENERGY STAR -rated refrigerators.

RF28HFEDBSR Samsung 28 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

RF28HFEDBSR Samsung 28 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

RF28HFEDBSR Samsung 28 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel Explore the features of the rf28hfedbsr french door refrigerator from Samsun...
US Appliance

Samsung RF20HFENBSR 33 Wide, 20 cu.ft. Capacity French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel RF20HFENBSR

Samsung's 19.43 Cu. Ft. Frenchdoor refrigerator features an automatic filtered ice maker in the freezer so you can always have ice readily available. ...
HomeClick

Samsung 25.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerators Stainless Steel Rf263beaesr

Samsung 25.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerators Stainless Steel Rf263beaesr

French Door, 26 cu. ft., 5 Shelves, With Ice Maker, Door Opens to Left and Right, Efficiency: Energy Star Compliant