Samsung 6000 Series UN60EH6000 60" 1080p HD LED LCD Television Reviews

Great Non-smart TV!

Jan 11, 2013

• Sound:
  • Picture Quality:

Pros:Dynamic Contrast Ratio has no comparison, you are getting the bang for the buck .

Cons:External speakers are a must

The Bottom Line: The Samsung definitely delivers, but not for the price.

The 6000 series Samsung is a great option when looking for a non-smart larger screen TV. I wen't into Best Buy looking for a 60-65" non smart TV as I already have a blu-ray player that takes care of the smart features for me. The benefit here is that my blu-ray is a samsung therefore giving me access to SmartHub through the TV and I can control the TV and blu-ray with an app on my samsung galaxy. This TV in particular has a much higher dynamic contrast ratio than most other brands and it's very apparent right out of the box. The colors pop out at you and the TV is stunning when hooked up with HDMI's to hi def products. The thing about Samsung is when hooked up properly you won't find a better, brighter, clearer picture but you do pay for it. The downside with most flat-panel TV's is also a heel for the 6000. The speakers built into the TV definitely don't get loud enough for big rooms and external speakers are a must if you are trying to match the picture the TV produces with the sound it should produce. All in all I will say you can definitely find a less expensive TV with the same features this one offers and still get a good brand name. But if you are Samsung nut like me you will not be disappointed.

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW IN BOX Samsung UN60EH6000 60-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV .UN60EH6000 Features:60 screen (measured diagonally)matte screen...