Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N9000 (Latest Model) - 32GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone Reviews

Free Shipping Newegg.com

Beautiful phone, great screen, huge memory....PERFECT!!!

Feb 13, 2014

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:Fast, beautiful, replaceable battery, huge memory and expandable and all the apps you'll need.

Cons:Ear buds headphones could be louder.

The Bottom Line: Easily voice type your emails, or texts, on a beautiful screen.  Never have to offload pics or videos!  Toss that iphone and never go back!

I love this phone!  Some think it is too big, I will never go back to a smaller phone!!!!  It has a beautiful screen that I  can surf the web on easily, take and view beautiful photos, watch movies and do anything an iPhone can do and more!  Here are the specs:

Color: Black or White
OSAndroid™ 4.3, Jelly Bean
CAMERA Front-facing Camera: 2MP
CAMERA Rear Camera: 13MP
Internal Memory: 3GB RAM; 32GB ROM (Portion of memory occupied by existing content)
External Card Slot: Yes -up to 64GB MicroSD
Battery 3200mh replaceable pop out battery
DISPLAY Resolution: 1920 x 1080
DISPLAY Size: 5.7" Full HD Super AMOLED®

Here is my detailed list of why I love this phone....

Memory...I immediately added a 64GB microSD card to the phone, taking it to 96GB of memory.  I never have to worry about deleting photos or videos I've taken ever again (unless I start keeping theatrical movies on my phone for too long!!).  Speaking of which, I do watch movies on this phone while flying....it is perfect!

Battery Life:  only when I'm watching movies will I burn through a battery in a day.  When I do, I simply pop off the back and put a new one in (3 batteries and a charger were $25 on ebay!)

Camera:  Takes wonderful pics!  Love the panorama mode!  Also LOVE the voice command on the camera.  Turn it on, hold it up and say "Cheese" and it takes a photo...totally cool!

Screen:  The screen is simply georgous.  I cannot tell you how nice it looks.....go see it for yourself, but don't put it up against your current phone.....or you'll be buying it!

Processor:  This phone (called a Phablet--phone + tablet) is fast.  I have NEVER wondered what it was doing.  It is always done.  Enough said.

All the google apps, voice command, GPS, etc....

I don't use any of the gimmicky features like  eye tracking etc.

The only con I could add is that with ear buds, sitting on a plane next to the engine, I couldn't get the volume loud enough to hear the quiet parts of my movie.  When I switched to noise cancelling headphones - no problem.

Wife has an Iphone, and mine is always the one the kids want to borrow!!!  Enough said!

Recommended for: World Travelers - Works Anywhere and Everywhere!

Samsung Galaxy Note III 32GB SM-9000, 3G, WiFi Smartphone Factory Unlocked Black, Genuine Samsung, NEW Factory Unlocked (Never Locked) Brand New Seale...

Operating System Android OS v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat) Touch Screen Super AMOLED Flash LED flash External Display Size 5.7 Dual ...
Newegg.com
************************************************************ PLEASE READ! Due to security concerns, I no longer accept Paypal for payments.Credit/Debi...