SanDisk Sansa Clip+ (4 GB) MP3 Player

Aug 2, 2011

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:quick cheap easy to use

Cons:needless extra features

The Bottom Line: if you want something good and affordable stop by and try a SanDisk player today

If you are a fast acting, on the go person you need the SanDisk clip mp3 player. where ever you want to be and whatever outfit you chose this is the product for you.

This SanDisk mp3 player can clip onto a wide variety of shirts, purses, belts, pants and even some shoes. coming in 5 colors (red, black, grey, blue, pink) its easy to match up one with your favorite colors to wear, or chose something bold that lets people notice your listening to music from afar.

I personally have never been able to fit a 1000 songs onto my mp3 player. It seems that 300-500 songs or 30-40 albums is the most this little devil can hold. Loading the songs onto my mp3 player is a breeze with its usb connection and windows media player. The device literaly syncs with my computer upon plugging it in and its a simple drag and drop process. There is even a little memory bar in windows media player to let me know how full i am cramming the thing of my favorite songs

I have never really been a name brand person, so this SanDisk player was a great fit for me, it has a fair price @ about $60. I got this mp3 for its mp3 playing ability not the FM radio or build in recorder, both of which are waste of space and time for the desingers of this product. Tuning this thing to the radio requires digital dialing which is oversensative and doesnt help the quality of the broadcast come in any clearer. The microphone is worthless as well, transforming anything I say into robot talk.

This product works hard and long to deliver the sounds that keep you going, the battery life is not bad, and can be used for several hours every three-four days before it needs a good charge from the computer hook up. Wall plug in recharging not availble only USB.

The clarity of the mp3 files really depends on the quality you ripped the music off the cd at/or the quality of the downloaded music. The headphones that come with the player are decent if you want some simple cheap small portable headphones they work great.

If you want to hear true great quality music I suggest other music playing devices outside of mp3 players. Systems designed for playing audio such as home theatres or car sound systems, but for the run in the park or for the chores outside this is the product to have.

details
this product comes in 4, 2 and 1 GB sizes and can be bought at best buy, amazon or most major electronic retail stores/websites

Recommended for: Athletes - Lightweight and Portable, Perfect for the Gym

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (White)(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (White)(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Feature: Brand Name : Sansa Model : SDMX18R-004GW-A57 Digital Storage Capacity : 4 GB Color Name : White Display : OLED See more technical details Man...
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player; 4GB, Blue

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player; 4GB, Blue

Comes with a fashionable clip for wearing anywhere. Supports MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, plus audio books and podcasts
Quill.com

SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB Flash MP3 Player

SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB Flash MP3 Player

The Sansa Clip+ is a tiny MP3 player that boasts an array of cool features, as well as distinctively big sound for its small size. Rock out with up to...
Office Depot

SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player - Blue (SDMX22-004G-A57B)

SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player - Blue (SDMX22-004G-A57B)

Find portable mp3 players at Target.com! Sansa clip zip mp3 player offers the ultimate on-the-go experience, feature-rich player and a great value for...

SanDisk MP3 Player, Sansa Clip 4GB Red

SanDisk MP3 Player, Sansa Clip 4GB Red

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ - Digital player - flash 4 GB - display: 1 - burgundy red

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player; 4GB, Black

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player; 4GB, Black

Quill.com

SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player - Red (SDMX22-004G-A57R)

SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player - Red (SDMX22-004G-A57R)