SanDisk Sansa Clip Silver ( 4 GB ) Digital Media Player Reviews

SanDisk Sansa Clip Silver ( 4 GB ) Digital Media Player

Awesome with two annoying side effects

Apr 10, 2009 (Updated Apr 10, 2009)

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Great value, capacity, sound quality, and design.

Cons:Cannot play M4p files, file management of multiple computers annoying.

The Bottom Line: Great little player, good for people on the go.  Very budget minded, an awesome alternative to crapple.

My Ipod and my Ipod Shuffle recently died, and after multiple attempts to fix it I finally gave up and said screw it...a few hours later found me scratching my head at how to afford a new MP3 player.  After investigation, I stumbled onto this little gem.  Not only was it affordable it had more capacity than my Ipod Shuffle, a screen, an FM tuner, and it was about 25 bucks cheaper!  After buying it I was just as excited and happy when I started using it...until I figured out about two annoying side effects.  1.  It cannot play M4P files that most other players are able to (ie San Disk Fuze), annoying, but not the end of the world.  Converting songs to MP3 is at most a slight annoyance.  2.  You can only edit music that you put on it from the computer you uploaded it from.  This probably doesn't bother most people, but I have my home computer and my work computer, the latter of which I usually manage my music from.  Being able to edit my playlists from my home computer later in the day would be nice.

Overall though, the two side effects aside, this player is great!  Good sound quality (mostly dependant on your headphones and MP3 quality), great battery life, and very easy to use if you're computer literate at all!

Recommended for: Athletes - Lightweight and Portable, Perfect for the Gym

Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB MP3 Player w/Micro SD (Burgundy)
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red)

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red)

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) - Capacity: 4GB Color: Red Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB Flash MP3 Player SDMX18R-004GR-A57 MP3 Players There'...
SanDisk(R) Sansa(R) Clip 4GB MP3 Player With FM Tuner, Black

SanDisk(R) Sansa(R) Clip 4GB MP3 Player With FM Tuner, Black

Compact player attaches to your clothes for hands-free listening Wearable MP3 player is great for running, commuting and more. 4GB capacity stores up ...
Office Depot

SANDISK Sansa Clip+ 4GB Red Player SDMX18R-004GR-A5
SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB Flash MP3 Player FM Tuner Voice Recorder - 4GB Flash Memory - OLED - Red

The Sandisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player (4GB, Burgundy Red) is a pint-sized powerhouse of audio wonderment. This compact, go anywhere MP3 player attaches t...

Brand New SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB Flash MP3 Player - FM Tuner, Voice Recorder - 4GB Flash Memory - OLED - Red