Sennheiser HD 201 Black Headband Headsets Reviews

Sennheiser HD 201 Black Headband Headsets

Don't Pass These Up!

Mar 20, 2007

Pros:+Great Sound +Great Price +Great Looks

Cons:+Not as much bass as some would like +Made my ears sweat after an hour

The Bottom Line: Great set of headphones, everyone should own a pair.

Looking for excellent headphones for under $20? These headphones are for you. Take advantage of my hours of research on the internet for some headphones that sound great, and cost close to nothing. These are closed headphones. that means that they block sound from coming in. Now, low frequency sounds like cars driving by or bass coming through the walls will not be shut out by these, nothing could do that. You can buy these from Amazon for less than $20.00. They are not for bassheads, meaning they don't just thump, but they have a flat frequency response. That means that all the frequencies from low to high are reproduced accurately without unnatural enhancement being given to them.
For the price I have heard any set of headphones that sound this good.
The fit and comfort of these will just depend on the size of your head and ears. They were pretty comfortable on my head, but my ears would sweat after using them for more than an hour. For those that wear headphones longer than that it is difficult to say. I did recommend these to a friend who wears them all day at work and he has had no problems and actually really enjoys them.

Cable, Professional, Stereo, Pro Use: Video Filming, 40 - 20000 Hz, 8 dBm