Sennheiser HD 202 Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sennheiser HD 202 Headband Headphones - Black

Free Shipping Beach Camera.com

Not Worth The Money

Dec 7, 2010

Pros:Nice Sound, Good Bass, Ear cups were cushioned, Head cushion was comfortable at first

Cons:Cord tangles/easy to damage, Clip is useless, Ear cups slide, Broke within 1 month

The Bottom Line: I would not recommend this to anyone because they broke so easily and they are frustrating to use.

I recently brought the Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones about 2 months ago because my old Sony headphone's ear piece had snapped. I read the reviews on Amazon and I thought that this would be a great value for the money. Sadly, I was mistaken.
First off, please know that the cord for these headphones is abnormally long, about 10 ft. I didn't know that when I brought them and that was a misread on my part. So please know that the cord is LONG! I am a college student who sleeps on the top bunk and I could throw my headphones down and across to my roommate's bed without my iPod slipping. This is something that would not have bothered me if the clip that was supposed to take up some of the cable weren't so useless. The cord was constantly popping out of the clip and getting tangled even when I was doing something as simple as walking. If you decide not to use the clip, watch out because the cord get's tangled very easily. This was a huge bother.
The headphones are okay in terms of comfort. They are adjustable, so you can modify them by sliding the earphones up or down to your content. I tried to adjust the earphones to my liking, but they were constantly sliding back into the place that I adjusted them from, which was very frustrating.The sound is also pretty good, bt I felt like the music sounded fuzzy or far away at times. The bass on these headphones is also good, though not as good as other brands such as Beats by Dr. Dre.
What really upset me about these headphones was that one day I woke up and the left ear stopped working! I was shocked and disappointed that a product I've owned for less than 6 months had already stopped functioning properly. I had only used them lightly while exercising or studying.
Overall these headphones were not the best I could have gotten for the money. I suggest you take your money and invest in a good pair of long lasting headphones as these are only temporary use material.

General Description The HD 202 closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing good insula...
Beach Camera.com

SRHD202 About BeachCamera Our Awards Photography Digital Imaging Video Printers Computers Audio Television Home Garden Add beachcamera store to favori...
SENNHEISER HD 202-II DYNAMIC CLOSED BACK PROFESSIONAL DJ HEADPHONES BRAND NEW SEALED!!! Visit our eBay Store for More Headphones! Description | Images...
SENNHEISER HD202 powerful bass headphones, for iPod, mp3, iPhone.Brand new, never opened, still in box.
Technical DetailsFrequency Response18-18,000 HzTransducer PrincipleDynamic,ClosedTHDMax. SPL115 dB(1 kHz, 1V)Ear CuplingSupra-AuralReplacement PartsLe...